Chapter 5- A Mystery

A new day begins and we find Jenna in the hallway, waiting for us outside our first class. "Jenna!" I shout.

"Hey Eric." She rolled her eyes.

"Jenna? You ready for day one?" Otto then questioned her.

"Ofcourse I am." Jenna smiled. "I layed out everything I need for today and went over my timetable."

"Hear that Otto? She is totally prepared." I wink at him.

He rolls his eyes and we finally all walk inside. In front were two benches open. Enough to seat four people. Otto and I sit in the front bench.

And while we sit there I hear a girl calling Damien. "Your Majesty?" I turned around to look at the girl. She had blonde hair and brown eyes.

Damien turns to her. She smiles but effortlessly Damien showed nothing.

"I was wondering if we could perhaps have lunch together? I heard the cafeteria is making good things." her fingers glide through her hair.

"No thank you." one second later, Damien responded. The girl looked shocked and immediately looked down in embarrassment.

Otto and I start laughing quietly to ourselves. Damien then sits down behind me. Jenna then approaches us.

"Do you mind if I sit here Damien?" Jenna asked.

"Sure." Damien said.

As she sat down, I could sense eyes on them two. Specifically girls.

"Great I thought I carefully prepared my stationary last night and I forgot a pencil." Jenna sighs.

"Here use this one. I have a spare one." Damien then says while giving the pencil to her.

"Thank you so much." Jenna thanks him.

"I have a curious question." the three look at me. "What are your guys powers?"

Jenna almost says immediately, "You obviously know I can mind read."

I shrug then turn to Otto. "Umm.. I have.." we wait. "I have ice powers.

"That is so amazing!" I shout.

"Ice powers? Now you are lucky." Jenna says.

"Yeah.. Its cool but difficult." Otto sighs. "How about you Damien?"

We turn to him. He looks at us with blank eyes.

"I am a water bender." he finally says. All our eyes widen.

"What an interesting power Your Majesty. And do you know how to use your water powers?" a lady-like voice then came from behind Damien.

"No ma'am." Damien said.

"Good." She walks to the front of the class. "That is why you are here. To learn how to use them."

"Goodmorning class I am your teacher, miss Clifton. I will be teaching you history and geography, and please do know that these subjects are compulsory. The topics I discuss in this class is important for your future therefore you should pay attention to all my classes." she spouted all in one breathe.

"I do know your names one by one, so we dont need to do any introducing. I want us to immediately begin with this years topics."

For some reason I kind of like this teacher. She is not bad at all.

"Let's start." she paused. "Who can tell me the name of the world we live in?"

Immediately Jenna rose her hand.

"Yes Jenna?" Clifton smiles.

"Pangaea." Jenna responded.

"Correct indeed." Clifton starts writing the name on the board.