Tom-Cupcake Wars

You were making cupcake for you parents coming over from across the country. You were so excited to see them, since you haven't seen them for a year! You couldn't wait to introduce them to you best friend, Tom Hiddleston. You met him on set of Thor , and you were surprisingly his make up artist! You were absolutely thrilled to work with the man that you intensely fangirled over almost everyday!

Thinking of him, you stirred the mixing bowl a little slower, thinking about how you had the hugest crush on him, but you were afraid he didn't share the same feelings for you, so you didn't say a thing.

"Hey (Y/N)! What are you making?" He asked walking through the door. You must of not heard the doorbell because you were thinking, but he had a key to the apartment, so it was all good.

"Oh, my parents are coming over from across the country! So I'm making their favorite cupcakes."

"Well that's fantastic! Is there anything I can do to help you get ready?"

"No, not really. Thanks for asking though." He sat down, watching you as you stir. There was an awkward silence, until he got up and put his finger in the bowl, licking his finger. "Hey!"

"Ehehehehe..." He reached in again to get another taste, but you slapped his hand.

"Don't you dare... Or else..."

"Or else what?" He reaches in again.

"Or else this!" You get the spoon and fling the batter at his face, getting chocolate all over him. He just gasps and looks stunned for a second, and then wipes it off.

"Bad decision, darling." He smudges it off on you.

"Oh, it's on!!" You chase each other around, throwing flour, cups of water, and the batter at each other. You finally run out of supplies to throw at each other, and you fall down on the floor laughing.

You look at each other, and then your eyes widen. You jump up at start running to the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" Tom asks confused

"My parents are going to be here any minute!" You exclaim, starting to clean up the mess

"Oh crap!" He starts cleaning up with you. You work for about five minutes, and you are almost finished, and Tom looks at you and laughs.

"What's so funny?"

"It's just, you are covered in batter! "

"Well, you look pretty dirty too!"

"I guess we'd better get cleaned up. You go to the bathroom and get some rags. You wet them, and give one to Tom and keep one yourself. You clean up in silence.

"Do I look ok?" He asks.

"Yea, what about me?" You return the question.

"Yes, except you have a little bit of something... Here." His thumb gently brushes your cheek and he leans in, looking at you. You back at him, and he leans in more, making his lips connect with your gently. Your eyes widen, not believing what was happening. You slowly ease into the kiss, feeling more comfortable.

What you didn't know, was that your parents came in, looking for you, and saw the scene of you and Tom kissing.

Your parents watched in shock, seeing their little girl kissing a boy, with no mention of this guy's name. you release the kiss, seeing your parents, wide eyed.

"Mom! Dad! I didn't think you would be here this early!

"Our flight came in early..." Your mom said absentmindedly.

"Who's this guy." Your dad asked more like a statement more than a question.

"Oh, he's a... Friend." You looked at him, he looked a little scared, his face grim and a little pale.

"He doesn't look much like a ... friend." Your dad said in a very defensive tone,
Giving Tom a glare.

"Dad, don't worry. I know him very well." You said reassuringly.

"Ok..." Your dad was very defensive of you, and he was also a bit of a joker. He did the hand gesture of, I'm-watching-you-mister-so-you'd-better-not-try-anything, then smiled. Tom looked relieved.

You continued the night, laughing about stories of you two on set, being utterly embarrassed when your parents told stupid stories of you as a baby and little girl. But overall, the night went very smoothly. You never made the cupcakes though.

-----------------------
Yay!! First story done!

I hope you guys liked it!

You guys can give me ideas on stories if you'd like.

Thanks for being awesome!

Give me improvements, or anything in comments!g

I'll update soon.

*Blows kisses to readers*