Tom-Saving Tom Hiddleston

"Agent (Y/L/N), we don't have much time. He's been kidnapped for weeks now, and we don't even know if he's still alive! You have to keep looking!" Your boss yelled at you. You walked out of the room, thinking of a new plan.

Thomas William Hiddleston was kidnapped 5 weeks ago, and still there was no sign of him. you wondered if he was even still alive. He had a huge reward if found, since he was a celebrity and all. You were in charge of this mission, because you were training to be one of the bosses. If you found him dead or worse, didn't find him at all, all of the fangirls would blame you, you'd get fired, and you would feel guilty. You had no idea what to do, so you decided to sleep on it, and see what happened the next day.

As you were in the office the next day, one of your co-workers rushed in. "(Y/N) we just got a call from the kidnapper, but we couldn't get a location."

"Darn it! We could've gotten him! What did he say?"

"He said that Tom Hiddleston was alive. Barely. He also said that you'll never find him by the time that Tom is dead."

"Show me the call." He sent you to the call room, an you saw the chief and others standing over the machine. You pulled out the super computer that you built yourself. It took you 4 years to make that, and you were extremely proud of it. You plugged it into the call machine, your fingers furiously typing on the keyboard. "I FOUND IT!" You cried excitingly. Everyone rushed to your side.

"I can't believe it! You need to get some men to back you up. Someone get her a search warrant. We are going to find Thomas Hiddleston!" Everyone cheered happily. You raced to your car, with a warrant soon to be in hand, and back up men. You drove close to the location, and stopped.

"Ok men, I'll go in by myself, then if something happens, I'll call you in. Be alert." You warned your men. You stepped up to the door and violently knocked. No one answered. You kicked open the door and started to search the place. You went upstairs. Nothing. Searched the downstairs. Nothing. You then noticed the rug was a bit folded over and you picked it up. Aha! A trap door!

You open it, and then go down the steps. It was pitch black. You turned on your flash light, an saw a weak figure in the corner. You walked over, and saw the one and only Tom Hiddleston. He wasn't moving, so you ran over to take his pulse. It was still beating.

"Tom, Tom, wake up!" You whisper. He sits up fast, shielding his face with his tied up hands, waiting for impact. "Tom, look at me. We need to get you out if here." He slowly lowers his hands, looking at you with hopeful eyes.

"You're here to rescue me?" He asked half hopeful half terrified.

"Yes, but we have to go right now." You try to help him out of the ropes, and you notice that he's quite injured. He has bruises and cuts everywhere on his arms, he has a huge gash on his head, that looked infected. His pants were torn, to show a huge cut on his thigh.

You get out your pocket knife, quickly cutting at the ropes, when you hear what sounds like a door closing. Tom whipped his head to the sound. "Oh no, he's coming!" Tom starts panicking.

"Who?"

"The man who kidnapped me." He said, struggling against the ropes.

"Ah, I see you have found my victim," you hear a man saw in a thick German accent.

"What do you want with this man?"

"Simple. I want him to pay. He has too much of a perfect life. He barely cares about anyone else in the world." you knew that was a lie, because he was one of the most generous celebrities you knew.

"Sir, I'm afraid I'm going back away, I have a gun that is loaded." You say confidently.

"I do too" the man pulls out the gun, pointing it at Tom. Tom's eyes widened, and he stopped breathing for a moment.