Tom-Comfort in the Night

"No, Tom, please!"

"I'm sorry (Y/N), it's just not working out."

"B-but our baby is coming any day now! I need you!" You choked out in sobs.

"I'm just not happy with you. You are so dull, and I don't think your smart, or talented, or even beautiful to be with someone like me."

"Please!" You cried, holding onto his arm, trying to pull him back.

"NO! Don't you get it?! I don't love you! Get off!" He shoved you to the ground. You screamed, as your head hit the wood. You cried on the floor, not moving. You looked up, and he was still there, smiling at you. "Oh darling, if only someone loved you."

You then sat up in a cold sweat, screaming and sobbing. Tom sat straight up, looking at you with concerned eyes.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" He touched your back, and you jumped off the bed, then sank to the floor, still crying. Tom raced over to you, trying to comfort you. "Shh, shhh it's ok..." He pulled you into a protective hug. "Please, sweetie. Tell me what's wrong.

"Y-you d-d-on't love m-me..." You started sobbing again.

"What?? Who ever told you that?"

"You did."

"I never-," he stopped. "Here, love, let's take you back to bed, and we can talk all about that dream." He helps you back onto the bed, and holds you in his arms. "Now, tell me about this horrible dream.

Tom P.O.V.

I listened to her dream, horrified about what I did in it. "Darling (Y/N), you know I would never, ever do that to you, right?" She looked down and my heart sank. "You are the only one I could love. You are so amazing, and so beautiful, and so loving. I will never hurt you like that. Ever." I lifted up her chin with my fingers, gently, so she'd be able to see my sincere eyes. Hers were filling up with tears, and she hugged me.

"Let's go to bed." She said.

"Ok love." I waited until she fell asleep, then looked at her. She was so beautiful, I can't see how she couldn't it. She had a slight smile on her lips, and I knew she was having sweet dreams. I stroked her hair out of her face, and laid back down to sleep.

Your P.O.V.

You say straight your, breathing heavily, except this time, it wasn't a nightmare. It was a pain in your stomach. There was only one word you could think of right now.

Baby.

"Tom, Tom wake up right now." He woke up.

"What is it? Is it another nightmare."

"No Tom. We need to go to the hospital right now."

"Why are you-" You let out a scream of pain, and his eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, the baby. Let's get out to the car." He jumped right out of bed, and escorted you to the car. "Will you be ok if I go get the bags we packed?"

"Hurry Tom!" You clutched your stomach, and watched as Tom sprinted up the stairs to the room to get the bags. On the way down, he tripped down the stairs. That gave you something to laugh about for a minute. Tom got in the car, and started it. You looked at the clock. 3:46? Ugh! Why is it so early?

He raced down the freeway, going to the hospital as fast as possible. He was muttering to the baby as he drove. "We're ok most there. You can wait, right little one? I can't wait to see you." You smiled, then cried out in pain again. He drove faster. When he almost got to the exit, he saw flashing lights and sirens behind him.