Tom-Musical

You shook as you entered on the stage for the first time, trying not to break the forth wall. But you just had to see if he was here. This was your biggest night ever, and your legs shook with anticipation. You were the lead, and you needed as much support as you could get. 

     Things had been tough for you while you had been in the making of this play. You had been paying bills, going to school, and heck, don't even get started on how much every jealous girl in that play criticized you! But every time you came home from a long day, your boyfriend would always be there, whether it be over the phone or physically. 

     Tom was the biggest supported you had (besides your mom of course) and everything you had done was to please him. You loved to see his cute little smile, his bright teeth gleaming and his cute little smile wrinkles he had around his eyes. But lately, he hadn't been so much of a support. Being in a relationship seemed like the perfect life, but it wasn't always fun and games. 

     He'd often be gone to foreign countries filming, or out with his buddies, coming home late. As much as you trusted him, you were worried that one day while he was partying, he'd fall for a much more pretty or talented girl. Even though he told you almost everyday that he would love you until the end, you always were worried. 

     He said that he'd hope he could go to opening night, but it was probable he wouldn't be able to make it.  So when you poked your head out the curtain to see if he was there, he wasn't and your heart fell a little bit. But you needed to keep focused. You needed to make him proud even though he wasn't there. 

     You stood on that stage and sang, acted and danced your heart out. You came out on stage for final bows and you grinned as the curtains closed in front of you and the cast. Everyone gave a big group hug and cheered, then went out to talk to the audience. You wanted to freshen up a little bit before you went out, so you went to your mini dressing room. 

     As you stepped in, you gasped. Your dressing room had been heart attacked! You looked around at all of the little gifts and the pictures of you and Tom strung around the room. Just when you thought your smile couldn't get any better, Tom stepped in your dressing room. You attacked him in a giant hug and he chuckled. 

     "You did amazing, darling." He said and spun you around a bit. "I enjoyed every second of that."

     "Even though it wasn't as professional as your acting?"

     "Of course. Every time your face appeared on stage, I sat up a little taller. Your bright face looked the most enthusiastic of everyone." 

     "One question, how did you decorate my dressing room without me noticing?" You asked a bit puzzled and looked around the room. It really was a sight, but it would have taken Tom at least two hours.

     His face changed a bit more dark and evil, and grinned with a look of mischief in his eyes. "That's my secret for you to never know." His tone had changed into Loki's as well. You just giggled and watched him.

     "Tom, your Loki is showing again." I scolded and he just laughed his amazingly cute laugh.

     "But really..... I am so impressed by your acting and singing. Why don't you ever sing for me?" He asked and you shrugged.

     "I never thought I was good enough at that..." you said and he frowned a bit. 

     "(Y/N), I want you to know that you're good at everything, even if you don't think so. You are perfect to me." He said softly and he kissed you gently but passionately. You blushed, feeling so safe in his arms. 

     Unfortunately, that moment had to end as your director came in and saw you two. "Oh! I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but the audience wants to visit with you." The director said and left. Tom gripped your hand firmly and grinned. 

     "Shall we meet your fans then?"