Loki-Agents of Sheild

You had been training with the avengers to become a master assassin for about a year now, and you finally got your first mission. You went with Steve to capture Loki and get Clint back.

"Ok (Y/N), you have to be really quiet and alert, you don't know what's going to pop out at you. This is Loki, he'll do anything." Steve quickly whispered and creeped down the hall to where they believed Loki was.

"Psh, Loki has NOTHING against me!" You said a little too loudly. Oops. Steve looked at you in panic as he saw Clint sneak up behind you, drawing his bow.

You quickly grabbed the hand supporting the arrow and pushed it out of the way just before he shot. He ducked, swinging his leg around to knock you over. You hit the ground hard, hitting your head.

"(Y/N)! Go find Loki and take him out!" Steve called and started to hand combat Clint. You pushed yourself up and ran down the hall, looking for the enemy. Well, kind of. You didn't really know what he looked like. Fury gave you an idea of what he looked like, but you knew he looked evil. He looked into a room, seeing a dark figure stand in the corner.

"You've come to capture me, I presume?" He said, turning to look at you. You were taken back as piercing green eyes stared into your soul. You didn't think he'd be that... Handsome. EW! You can't think that! He's the bad guy!

"No, I've come to destroy you." You crossed your arms.

"Oh, you think you can get me that easily?" He laughed and grinned evilly, chills running down your back. "You are going to have to try harder." He made twenty images of himself spread throughout the room. "Try and find me!" All of them said at once. S.H.I.E.L.D. didn't teach you what to do in the situation, so you did your best. You punched all of them in the stomach, watching as your fist disappear in his body.

They all laughed, and then they all ran around, switching spots. You cried out in frustration, and they laughed again. You did numerous moves on them, not noticing one of them sneak behind you and put you in a choke hold.

You flipped him over, catching him off guard. He didn't think that you were that strong! He got up, and you kicked him in the stomach. His breath hitched, and he elbowed you back, grabbing your arm and flipping you to the ground. You jumped back up, and grabbed his arm, holding it behind his back. He drew in a breath of pain, and elbowed you in the nose. You felt a crack, and blood started spilling out your nose.

You held your nose and backed away slightly, and he put a spell on you suddenly. You fell to the ground, shaking. He smirked, shook his head, and left you there to watch your biggest fears come alive.

By the time Steve found you again, you were sobbing your eyes out, frightening images flashing through your mind of your dead family. Steve tried his hardest to help you out of it, but you couldn't erase the images from your mind.

-----------
A couple days later
-----------

This was it. You were going to have get rid of Loki once and for all. He was expecting Steve to come fight him, but it was your time to shine and get revenge instead. You found Loki in the same room as before, back towards you.

"Ah, the soldier. I thought tha-" he caught sight of you, and his eyes glimmered with a little bit of fright. "I thought Captain America would fighting me today..." He trailed off.

"Nope, it's me this time." You smirked and knew that Tony would be proud of that smirk. (He had been training you in that too.)

He growled in his throat at your smirk. "You think you are so confident in yourself this time, don't you Agent (Y/L/N)." He circled you like a vulture.

"No, I just know how to defeat you this time." He smirked mischievously, and stopped right in front of you.

"Oh really?"

"Yes." He frowned a bit, and then smiled even more, sending chills down your back. You decided to take action by punching him in the gut. But before you even made contact with his stomach, he grabbed your wrist, hitting a pressure point.

Your breath hitched, and you attacked him again, but this time, you got him. You kicked him and he grabbed your leg again, but before he could counter attack you, you pulled out your taser and shocked him.

He fell to the ground twitching, and you stood above him and smirked. He knelt down by him, and looked him in the eyes. "I knew I'd beat you." You said smugly.

-------------
Hours later
-------------

"Agent (Y/L/N), Loki would like to speak to you." Fury said, taking you to his glass cell.

"Why?" You asked confused.

"I don't know. If he threatens you at all, tell us.  He is guarded by high security." Fury said with a hint of anger in his voice.

"There she is, the little agent who thought she was better than me." Loki laughed from the cell. "What, are you too frightened to come into the cell and talk to me in here?" He challenged.

"No, I am not for your information." You said confidently.

"Then come in here and talk with me face to face." He smirked. You looked at Fury, asking for approval.

He nodded his head. "We will be watching him, so don't worry." He opened the door for you, and you went in.

"Why do you want to talk to me?" You sneered.

"Don't you think I want to apologize?" He asked.

"No." You said sternly.

"Oh. Well then. You are right." He smirked and circled you again, making you feel uncomfortable.

"Stop it Loki." You said staring straight ahead.

"Oh? Do you not like this?" He asked, still circling you.

"I said stop." You said turning around and slapping him in the face. He smiled and looked you in the eyes.

"You think you are so brave, don't you (Y/N)? I know your weaknesses. Especially one in particular." Your stomach dropped as his eyes Pericles your soul. "You never had anyone to love, did you? Your family died when you were young, and you were too focused on becoming an agent and destroying those who made it so that your family was gone. You think yourself a demon, a monster. But you aren't one." He said softly. Your stomach now had butterflies as he cupped your cheek with his hand, still staring into your soul. He knew all your secrets, fears, dreams, everything. Like they say, your eyes are windows to the soul. He moved in closer, and kissed you gently. "Now, how does it feel to be kissed by a real demon?"

-------------------
Hey guys!

Thank you for reading!

You keep me alive and going, along with my heart and lungs and my internal organs, sooooo...

I'm writing an Avengers book next, and it'd be great if you guys check it out.

I'm also debating on writing a Bruce Banner fanfiction because I'm getting really attached to the character, so comment what you think!

Thank you! I love you all!

*Blows kisses to the readers*