cute boy

"one espresso martini with two pumps of agave syrup." 

in the dimly lit bar, the oreo-haired male gestured at the bartender behind the polished countertop.

he eyed the crowded dance floor, with thumping bass and vibrant lights which flashed in the air. the neon glow of disco lights casted a glimmer on his perfect face.

"here you go sir" he grabbed the glass before walking to his spot near the dance floor. he ignored the girls mobbing around him, trying to catch his attention for a night. 

who wouldn't?

he was too fine. 

he seated himself comfortably on the brown leather couch, scanning the tall male gulping alcohol like water in-front of him.

"fourth one already?" jiwoong smirked, having a sip from his soda to overcome the strong taste of whiskey he just had.

"look who's talking" the other replied nonchalantly, gulping down the sweet but strong solution. 

jiwoong watched the boy chugging his glass in a one sip.

"no boy today?" jiwoong asked, looking around.

"nah. i'm not in the mood." 

"delete yourself." jiwoong clicked his tongue at his friend, taking another sip from his soda.

"hey ricky. jiwoong.." a Chinese looking male appeared waving at the two boys. 

"hope we are not late" he chuckled, looking at his boyfriend who came along.

"damn going hard today aren't you?  ji?" plopping down on the couch hao gasped, eyeing the amount of glasses and bottles placed on the table.

"whiskey or vodka?" 

"whiskey."

hao watched the half blonde male pouring a glass for him and his boyfriend.

"I'm going to explore a bit. see you." jiwoong stood up, as he winked at the gang.