afterglow

Gyuvin's eyes widened as he lifted the white blanket, only to find himself shirtless... no, naked. Memories from the last night started flooding his mind as he wiped his eyes once again, making sure he wasn't dreaming. He glanced around the room, the dim light filtering through the curtains casting an eerie glow on the unfamiliar surroundings. His eyes traveled to the empty spot on the bed next to him, the sheets messed up, the pillows on the floor, and his clothes and shoes scattered here and there all over the room.

"W-what happened?" he muttered to himself, his voice barely above a whisper. A knot formed in his stomach as he realized what happened.

He slept with a stranger.

A freaking stranger.

On top of that, he was drunk to death.

He knew it.

But unable to believe what happened, he ran a hand through his messy hair, trying to calm himself. His bare body felt cold from the air conditioner as he started shivering slightly.

Gyuvin tried to move on the bed. The ache in his body intensified as he tried to sit up, and he winced, his muscles felt sore. "Damn it." he cursed under his breath, frustration increasing with each passing second.

Running his hands through his hair in frustration, Gyuvin couldn't believe he had let things go this far. "Stupid. stupid." he muttered as he threw out a couple of pillows to the ground.

As he tried to push himself up from the bed, a sharp pain shot through his butt, causing him to wince and stumble back down. He whined as he tried to stand up once again, but as soon as he got up, he fell back down to the ground and luckily grabbed the mattress. The pain was unbearable, and Gyuvin realized that he could barely walk. his legs felt numb and woozy, not to mention the pain shooting from his bottom.

'ugh fuck' 

With trembling hands, he reached for his clothes scattered across the room, his fingers fumbling as he struggled to dress himself. He pulled on his shirt, feeling vulnerable and wasted, a hint of anger burning inside him.

Gyuvin's phone buzzed with notifications, and he hesitated before picking it up, knowing what he would see.

52+ missed calls

78+ messages from four chats

He gulped as he saw missed calls and messages from his mom, taerae, Gunwook and Yujin flashed on the screen. He closed his eyes before cursing himself once again. He knew he had a lot of explaining to do, but he couldn't bear to face them just yet.

"how can I be so freaking stupid" he muttered, messing his hair as he yelled in anger.

As he struggled to gather his belongings, there was a knock on the door, and a middle-aged woman poked her head in. "Room service, sir." she said. "If you're busy, I can come back later, sir."