whiskey

back to present 

woo 🐻

gyu, how's it going?

having fun?

not really

people are creepy here

they are looking at me like 👁️👄👁️

cause you are hot 😏

I told you. my magic worked. 

ugh dammit gunwook

I wanna go home. 😭

no. you are not going anywhere.

NEVER BACK DOWN NEVER WHAT???? 😡

never give up. 

better.

good luck pookie 🔞

PARK GUNWOOK.

Gyuvin was startled when he heard the sound of a chair being pulled. He turned his head to see a sexy-looking girl standing behind him. She wore a very revealing black body-con dress, and her hair was tied up. She took a seat next to Gyuvin, shooting seductive glances. Gyuvin was perplexed, unsure of what to do. He felt like running for his life, but his feet were stuck to the ground.

"hey.. oppa" 

"Are you alone?" she whispered in a high-pitched voice.

"You know... you are so handsome. It would be in vain if a handsome guy like you sits alone like this," she inched her face toward Gyuvin, her eyes fixed on his lips. Gyuvin backed off, scared and helpless. "I feel sad" she pouted.

"Sorry, ma'am, b-but I'm not interested."

"Why not... come on, babe... should I call you daddy?" she voiced low, biting his lips.

She placed her hand on Gyuvin's shoulder, rubbing in circles. But Gyuvin felt another heavy hand on his shoulder, stopping the woman from practically abusing him. Gyuvin turned around to see the half-blond guy he saw earlier.