ramen

(smut warning ⚠️)

"no..rui... I want to stay with you" gyuvin said tugging ricky's hand, they both stopped on the middle of the hallway.

"you should go home." ricky said as he sighed.

but gyuvin stood still without moving an inch. he wrapped his hand around ricky's waist, their faces inches apart. ricky could smell the strong alcohol scent coming from gyuvin's mouth. his cheeks were pink, drinking from too much. he was not in a verge of passing away from drinking, he was rather tipsy and sort of conscious. gyuvin moved his hands around ricky's torso, clinging on to him. 

"what are you gonna do staying with me?" ricky spoke, trying to move the boy from his body.

"hmm...you?" gyuvin flashed a tipsy smile, his fingers caressing on ricky's nape. 

'shit, he's turning me on' ricky cursed under his breath.

"gyuvin..you are so drunk." 

ricky said stooping the boys hands slightly tracing on his nape, ricky felt his body heating up by the younger's touch, but he tried to control himself. he firmly held the younger's hand, preventing it from contacting with his skin, which might not end well.

"drunk? i'm not drunk?" Gyuvin giggled, his eyes barely opened. he leaned his face closer to ricky's, leaving a few centimeters gap.

"you know what rui?"

"what?"

"why are you so damn hot?"

he seductively whispered in ricky's ear, gyuvin's free hand traced on ricky's neck again, drawing lines on his tattoo back and forth.

"and I wanna stay with you.. tonight." he said in a low-sexy voice, which pushed the other into his limits.

ricky grunted, "fuck. you are driving me insane."

"fuck? yes that's what I wanna do" Gyuvin giggled cutely, his hands clapping ricky's cheeks.

"that's it. you shouldn't have said that."

ricky held gyuvin's hip by one hand as his other hand opened a nearby door. he pushed the boy inside the room before kissing him harshly. their lips collied together, as gyuvin made muffled noises between the kiss. ricky cupped gyuvin's chin to lift his face up, to deepen the kiss more. his tongue entered gyuvin's mouth, exploring it as much as he can. and gyuvin let him. ricky reached out his other hand to close the door behind them. yet, he didn't bother breaking the kiss. 

gyuvin ran his hands on ricky's back pulling him even closer, they both were almost out of breath but none of them broke the kiss, their saliva drooled down their chin as their tongues fought with each other clumsily. the kiss was nasty and hungry as they both devoted into each others desires. gyuvin didn't kiss back, he didn't know how to. he had no experience in kissing at all, in fact it was his first kiss. he once kissed a guy accidentally back in primary school. so it definitely doesn't count. gyuvin felt new and unsure of what to do, but he got ahold of it sooner, he mopped his lips sloppily on ricky's, his mind was dizzy from the alcohol running through his veins. ricky turned around the brown haired boy, slamming him on the door, he broke the kiss for a few seconds to murmur on gyuvin's ear.