college

*three days ago*

"Are you starting a snack shop or what?" 

gunwook looked at the snacks spread out on the bed, surprised.

"We have to stay there for a whole semester, remember?" the brown-haired boy replied, tossing clothes into his bags.

"Yeah, yeah, late-night studies might require some serious snacking" Gunwook agreed, sneaking a Cheeto.

"I don't know how our new dorm life will turn out. We will survive, hopefully," Gyuvin laughed slightly, zipping up his bag. 

"Ugh, I still have a lot to pack."

"I still haven't started packing, even" Gunwook said, groaning. 

"What are you doing here then, dummy? College is starting in a week."

"I still have a week, right? I don't know why the hell you're packing so early."

"Plus, I came to see you." Gunwook replied cheekily.

"You've been seeing me for 17 years now. What else is there to see in here?" the tall boy rolled his eyes, making Gunwook chuckle. 

"Well, what about Yujinie? Is he not coming?"

"He said he's got some plans today" Gyuvin replied, folding a hoodie.

Gyuvin was super happy when he found out that not only he but his best friends, Yujin and Gunwook, got selected to the same college as him after graduating high school. Gyuvin, Gunwook, and Yujin were best friends since they were young, and now they have become inseparable. It was a famous college in South Korea, Seong-gong University. Gyuvin and Gunwook chose business and marketing majors, while Yujin decided to study fine arts. Gyuvin loved his friends so much; they were like family to him. He hoped he, Gunwook, and Yujin would end up in the same dormitory.

"oh, Gyu, by the way..." Gunwook hesitated.

"what?"

"Well, you know, I went out to try the new cafe they opened, I told you," a weird smile danced on Gunwook's lips.