Chapter 1: The Lonely Traveller

The first night......

No wait, wrong script.

The First Chapter.....

Let's begin.
________________________

Blue? Blue, my son.

I need you to listen to me carefully.

I need you to find someone.

You know who it is.

I don't know where they are....but you need to find them, Blue.

You need to find them as soon as possible.

And when you find them....

You will do what you have to do.

I trust you, my son.

Make me proud, make your father proud.

And when you are done, come back to us.

Unless you choose to explore Runeterra more.

I know you want to discover more about the world.

It's your choice after all.

______________

My eyes shoot wide open and dart around to examine my surroundings, there was no one around me so I relax and stretch my arms before standing up. I fell asleep besides a tree in a long field of grass and remembered what I had to do.

Blue: Don't worry Mother, I will find that person.

You may be wondering, who is that boy?

I always ask that question everytime I look in the mirror until I remember that it's me.

My name is Blue Light, I'm an 18 year old boy with a loving family that lives in a village far away from all of the known regions of Runeterra. That village is located in an area that isn't under any law from any of the many regions like Noxus, Ionia or Demacia.

But I always wanted to visit these places because it's a whole world out there for me to explore, so I'm glad that my mother allowed me to travel so that I can find that person she told me to find.

She didn't want me to leave the village because she knew what every region was like, and so she was scared for my well being, thinking that I would get swallowed up by some scary people.

But jokes on her, they gon catch these hands!

I'm also equipped with some weapons from the Blacksmith, but my primary weapon is my Mother's sword that she used while protecting innocent people from a land called Ionia.

Right now I was heading over to a place called Piltover, I heard all about how it has advanced technology and I can't wait to see it. But first, I had to sneak past Noxus and stay away from it because that's where bad things happen as my mother would say.

Blue: I'm almost there, I just have another.....4 hour walk to go! Maybe 5...or 3? I have no idea but I'm going to keep going East.

I continue my journey to Piltover and planned to reach the city before it got dark, unfortunately, nothing can go right when walking down a lonely path. There was a group of soldiers heading the other way towards Noxus.

I assumed they were from that region so it was best to ignore them and walk past. But they thought I was someone weak as they decided to target me.

NS 1: Hey! Kid! Where do you think you're going?