Chapter 7: Onto The Next

Blue: Am I really the only one who isn't a mega fan?

Seraphine: I don't think so, but you're definitely apart of a select few that don't really know or care about them

Blue: That makes me feel special in a way

Seraphine: So what do you plan to do after this?

Blue: Hmm....might go to Demacia next

Seraphine: Really? Well have fun then, just don't suddenly gain magic.

Blue: Don't worry, I don't have magic

Seraphine: Is that why you have two swords on your back?

Blue: Of course, need to have protection out there.

Seraphine: Why do you have two?

Blue: It's because two is always better than one, something might happen to one, you know?

Seraphine: Well make sure you stay safe

Blue: I will, you're starting to sound like my mother

Seraphine: Really?

Blue: Yes, she cares about me, and you seem to care about me a lot

Seraphine: [Blushes] I-I do?

Blue: Oh look, they're starting!

Everyone turns their attention to the stage as smoke appears, everyone was screaming and I didn't expect it. Soon, one by one, each member of the group came out.

First it was the Fox girl, then the tall but shy girl, then it was the youngest girl who came out before the one with the yellow piercing eyes reveals herself.

Seraphine: Oh my God Blue! They're here!

Blue: I-I can see that ._.

Ahri: Hello Piltover! It's good to see you!

Kai'sa: We hope you didn't have to wait too long!

Akali: What's up Piltover? Are you ready?

Evelynn: Don't blink darlings! You wouldn't want to miss this~

Random 1: Step on me Evelynn!

Blue: W-Won't that hurt? ._.

The crowd were definitely up for all of this while I was confused, I was just a stranger in all of this. I heard the fox girl, Ahri, talk about how they have a few fan favourite songs for them and this got the crowd to scream once more in excitement.

Blue: Okay then.....I guess they're really happy that they exist

Seraphine: [Giggles] Just ignore them and have fun!

Blue: I'll try, but I am not a boy of music as.....most of Piltover seem to be.

For a majority of the night, I would watch like everyone else as K/DA would perform a decent amount of their songs, I would be a liar if I didn't say that their music was good.

Just not my type.......as if that is saying much because this is the first time I'm listening to music in general. Seraphine would cling to my arm and shake me in excitement from time to time, and I just allow her because I can tell that this meant a lot to her.

But there was something that I noticed, and that was each member of K/DA would take a slight glance at me. They probably noticed how peculiar I looked with my getup, and I was at the front to be fair, so it wasn't hard to miss me.

The fox girl would have a look of surprise but continue with what she was doing, the rapper of the group had slight stars in her eyes and I imagine it was because of my appearance.