Chapter 4: The Loose Cannon

Adam: I swear to God, that boy is going to be the death of me

Zeri: [Giggles] He really is like a kid! How old is he?

Adam: The same age as me, I must've been blessed with an actual brain

Ekko: Come on, Adam, be easy on him. I can tell that he is new to Piltover, and he is just having fun

Adam: Well he did live in a lonesome village for his entire life so far, everything is all new to him. Come on Zeri, I have a feeling that he will get lost

Zeri: You think?

Adam: I don't, I just know.

Adam and Zeri had caught up to me and we were back on the streets of Zaun.

Zeri: I'll be scouting out ahead, you two stick together

Adam: Say less

Blue: Be careful Zeri!

Zeri: Don't worry too much about me, I'm perfectly capable of looking after myself!

Zeri dashes towards one of these supply lines while myself and Adam attempt to find the other one. While walking, we got stuck between a crowd and were trying to get past.

But then there was someone of interest up ahead, he noticed me and looked nervous straight away. I didn't know why but what I did know was that I had to go after him.

Blue: Wait....that guy

Adam: What about him?

Blue: He seems nervous, really nervous

Adam: Probably because I'm here as an enforcer

Blue: Maybe, but he is looking at me, more importantly....my katana

Adam: So?

Blue:.....Give me a moment

Adam tried to stop me so that we don't pry away from what Ekko told us to do, but I had to check up on this guy. Once he noticed that I was approaching him, he hit the brakes and ran off.

I begin to accelerate and chase the man, darting pass other people and using the environment to advance closer. The man made many turns so I quickly climbed on top of a building and started to jump across a few of them until I was just above him.

I leaped in the air and pounced on him, performing a takedown. Adam had caught up to me and saw that I was now on top of the man, with a blade emerging from my right gauntlet.

Blue: I don't know who you are, but you know him, don't you!?

Man: W-W-Wait! We can talk about this!

Blue: Oh we can, you just need to tell me.....where is he?!

Man: I-I can't tell you! He will kill me!

Blue: I'll kill you right now if you don't tell me where he is!

Adam: B-Blue? What the hell is going on? Is this really the same kid? He was always positive and a comedian, but I can see that he doesn't have time for jokes right now, he is serious.

Man: I-I can't!

Blue: Then say goodbye to your life privileges

Man: W-Wait! No!

Adam: Blue! Stop!

I was ready to stab the man, but Adam pulls me back, allowing the man to get up and run away. I wasn't happy about this and when Adam released his grip on me, I pointed the blade to his neck.

But he wasn't slow at all and had his rifle aimed at my head.

Adam: Don't try it

Blue: Want to see who is quicker?