palemo [LMK/TADC]

name: palemo, the forgetful

alignment: neutral good

species: demon, bunny ray (bunny + manta ray)

age: she forgot. (21)

birthday: she forgot again. (dec. 11)

status: alive

gender: n/a (she/they pronouns)

sexuality: questioning, possibly aroace

description: sometimes relaxed, sometimes eccentric, always forgetful. palemo swims through life without any problems. while some find her fleeting mind annoying, she never seems to realize- and even if she did, that's alright, everyone's different. after all, what's even the point in remembering when every day is new and different, right?

palemo loves to remember, and loves when people help her remember. you name it, she'll forget it; the blue sky, the colors of the rainbow, the names of her friends, her

it is worth noting that palemo is not a marketable plushie, despite her incredibly small 4'8 stature.
palemo tends to forget.

powers:

palemo can breathe under water like a fish !!!

palemo can zip around at speeds breaching supersonic levels. wowzers !

palemo tends to forget.

weapons: her teeth are often formidable enough weapons.

palemo tends to forget.

relations: palemo tends to forget.

likes: new adventures, veggies, friendship, sea salt, remembering!
palemo tends to forget.

dislikes: where's the fun in that? oh, she doesn't remember, anyhow.
palemo tends to forget.

strengths: glow in the dark! palemo is like a magic nightlight buddy, very good at keeping secrets. very fun to be around, palemo loves to remember, you can teach her just about anything, do just about anything with or to her and it'll be a new experience for you both! will you help palemo remember?
palemo tends to forget.

weaknesses: some would consider her poor memory a weakness; she wouldn't even be able to remember her own name had she not engraved it in the back of her own hand.
palemo tends to forget.

background:

palemo tends to forget.