Episode 60

Astro Toilet's POV,

I shake my head confusingly as I floated a few miles away from.. What? Where am I? WAIT! WHERE AM I! I looked around confusingly for a few mins confused and dazed from waking up in a new location. As I look down I notice the many car batteries spinning around my.. Toilet? The Car Batteries seems to be hooked onto a Reinforced Copper Hoop that's attached onto me. I don't know how it's attached but it's there.

I contemplated before noticing the helmet on my head. I tried grabbing it but realizing I had no arms. I finally took notice of the toilet like body I had. As I think about this.

My mind pieces together what had occurred. Somehow someway I had my consciousness transferred into a fictional body..

More specifically the body of the Astro Toilet. As I started thinking of causing self harm onto myself. I stop before I do. Realizing what I could do now.

I could do a lot of things with this new body. Being quite possibly the among fastest things in the series. I had many plans. Plans that could turn me not into a villain.

But a Hero!

As I looked around I noticed that this area looked oddly familiar.

It was..

The Airport! From Episode 60 and 65!

This has two current scenarios in my head. I'm either in Episode 60 or Episode 65.

But seeing how there isn't that many Skibidi Toilets nearby and the distant sound of G-Toilet's Yapping.

I deduced that I was in Episode 60. So with a heavy heart and a plan to change the future of the series.

I flew forward towards where G-Toilet was.

As I did I heard him making a speech to all the weaker toilets. Well weaker compared to the Titans, Me and others, And of course G-Toilet and his partner.

As I flew past the water tank nearby I gave a side glance to the two cameramen. Who had noticed it. But was oddly confused on why I hadn't tried killing them.

As I flew forward I started speaking. Not in the weird song language of the Skibidi Toilets. But an actual coherent sentence that everyone could understand.

"I see you have failed once more G-Toilet."

I orbited around him mocking his power and his authority. As he tried making excuses. I spoke out.

"I know you're a fake. Why don't you step down from the throne. And give it to someone more CAPABLE!"

As I said this he tried charging up his lasers as I charged up my blaster. Somehow I still had the muscle memory of this new form of mine.

As I see my serve- I mean friend grab the head of G-Toilet I got ready to shoot my blaster. But then I quickly turn my blaster and shot at the Scientist's Eye. The Scientist who wasn't expecting he was blinded temporarily and accidentally killed my fellow UFO Ally.

As the Skibidi Toilet get confused I flew towards the cameramen and with my head forcibly grabbed both and secured them around where my neck came out of. And flew off with the two of them in tow. As I charged up another shot shooting down both G-Toilet and Scientist again.

But as I did numerous Skibidi Toilets shot their rockets at me. I was able to evade a few but one hit my blaster disconnecting it. I realize I had to escape quickly.

I finally feel my warp engine fully power up. As I activated it I flew away at high speeds escaping into the city..

_________________________

Another Place...

As the Large TV Man stood up many of the Cameramen, Speakermen, And the few TV Men there looked up to the two Titans.

Titan SpeakerMan was conflicted seeing how even the Toilets had traitors. And willing traitors at that.

Titan Cameraman nodded a little before punching his palm in a "I'm ready" way.

As the two flew off with many of the Alliance in tow.

With an unsteady future before us. How will the series move on from here with a new variable on the field.

Tune in next time on Skibidi Toilet's "ASTRO ARC!"