Episode 61

Astro Toilet's POV,

As I feel my warp engine finally give out and go back to its charging mode. I flew down letting the two cameramen down to the ground. I notice that a few of my batteries had fallen out. Which means..

I suddenly fall out of the air and into the ground my entire Astro deal broken down.

The warp engine is still intact inside me. But the mechanisms that once powered it are now broken beyond repair at this point.

As I lay in my vulnerable state the two cameramen who I let down on the balcony of a building had arrived to check on me. Both seemed conflicted I mean yes I saved their lives. But I also am apart of the enemy species.

So in the end the two waited nearby seemingly awaiting for backup.

As they sat down nearby. I feel more of my mechanical parts start to fall apart as I could now move my body back to its right position.

I look around confusingly. Before looking at the cameramen.

They both have a thumbs up as I nodded and looked around before staying put.

Out in the distance I could hear explosions ringing out.

_________________________

Plunger Cameraman's POV,

As I flew back up to the sky after dealing with a few large toilets below the area I was flying past. I looked around seeing many powerful toilets wreaking havoc on the city.

As I flew across the city with many of my fellow alliance members to the location of the currently in safe hands Cameramen. The safe hands being The singular Astro Toilet that Titan Cameraman had twice faced off before.

As I got close to the area I could see the Cameramen sitting down nearby the large toilet who had not tried attacking them.

Yet at least.

I flew down with the two camera helicopters doing the same.

And of course the large Camera Helicopter that will be used to transport our possible new ally.

_________________________

Astro Toilet's POV,

I lay there awaiting for something to happen. As I hear the familiar sound of the Glitch Toilet.

I move my head up to see a large claw grab my toilet and lift me up.

Eventually I am now in the air. Being lifted towards from what I believed to be the Cameramen base.

As they brought me to a bridge I see a large TV Man waiting before he grabbed my head.

I'd wonder what to do next. But suddenly I felt a dart hit my neck. As I started feeling drowsy.

My vision blurs as black smoke covered me.

What will happen to Astro? Find out next time on "Astro's Arc!"