Episode 64

Astro Toilet's POV,

I flew around the city with Plunger and Brown in tow. The three of us dealing with many threats in our way.

As we flew around I took notice of G-Toilet flying away. And I quickly nodded at Brown. Plunger was too far away to call out to and he was guiding some cameramen and Speakermen to TV Transporters.

Both me and Brown flew fast before being impeded by a large mutant toilet. Who had the body of a Large Speakerman. But the body was far larger and upgraded. It's head was wolf like as it ran up the side of a building and tried grabbing onto me. I quickly use my shields to block as Brown Flew and tackled the Wolf Mutant Toilet into a building and through it.

I flew using my warp drive sparingly to catch up to Brown. Brown quickly back flipped and latched onto the side of a building as the Wolf Mutant Toilet was roaring loudly to stun him in place.

I flew forward and with my shields. I slammed into the large mutant toilet. Before using a powerful voltage shock from my shields to fry the toilet's brain.

I quickly turn of the high voltage shock and flew over to assist Brown.

As we notice the Titans fly off to catch up to G-Toilet. We both notice the large billboard screen flash a message.

"Trap."

We both looked at it before nodding to each other and flying off to assist the Titans.

Brown didn't know this. But I knew this was the build up to Episode 65.

The episode where the Titans get injured.

Im not gonna let that happen. Not once more.

Our newest duo. The Astro and the Brown. Both will run up and fight for their place in this world.

How will they change the turmoil that is Episode 65. Stay tuned for more. More of "Astro's Arc!"