Episode 65

Astro Toilet's POV,

As me and Brown followed closely to The Titans. We both had a small idea. Knowing G-Toilet he wouldn't fight alone. And I knew that this toilet was a fake. As such I had an idea in mind.

If no one noticed the toilets that were used for the trap was deep into the background. Just barely out of sight.

So the plan was simple. We deal with the toilets that "retreated" to deal with the possibility that the Titans may get hurt.

And remove that possibility completely during this fight.

So as I see the Scientist and toilets move out. I quickly whispered to Brown.

"Up to the sky."

He quickly nodded as we both flew up into the air. As brown saw down on my toilet to watch the Titans beat up G-Toilet I see a few toilets come to the area. Hidden by the sandstorm that formed in the clouds.

As the toilets got close I charged up my plasma cannons and began shooting at the two dangerous ones. The ones with the barrels. They didn't expect this so one went down and soon the other fell afterwards. As I did this I see more toilets fly up.

And both me and Brown smile as our plan comes to fruition.

We both flew forward to fight against the incoming toilets.

Down below...

Titan Cameraman's POV,

I swung my hammer to destroy the G-Toilet's Jetpack. As he flew forward to try and bite my body to cause injury. I quickly notice something in the distance explode. Then another fell down from the sky.

As I punch G-Toilet's Face again and again. Over and over I open up my core to release a burst of flames. I slowly raise my hand and pointed up to the air. As Titan SpeakerMan nodded. He flew up to check what was going on above us.

As I slowly turn of my core's flame.

I notice the charred costume like body. Pulling out a smaller but still large toilet who was the one piloting this fake. I quickly use my Jetpack and flew up.

Back up in the air..

Astro Toilet's POV,

I flew around fast with Brown using both his Jetpack and Grapple Hooks to swing and fly across the air.

I watch him stab and shoot many toilet who got in his way.

I notice a few toilets retracting my shields and shooting my plasma cannons fast. I then notice a large toilet flying forward at high speeds. But was suddenly hit by a large hammer. Brown flew back and gave a thumbs up as we watched the Titans destroy the many toilets who had tried to escape.

The Titans nodded at us and flew further into Skibidi Territory.

We flew forward and followed the Titans.

Further into the territory of the Skibidi Toilets.

How will the Skibidi Toilets react to the coming situation. With the Titans barely having any injury on them. How will the Scientist injure them severely? How will the scientist take them down now?

Find out more on the next chapter of! "Astro's Arc!"