Davey

I pull up to Jack's house and walk to the door with a bunch of pizza boxes in my hands. There's so many that I can barely see over the top of them.
I kick the door a couple of times as a knock and Race opens it.

"Bout time!! I'm starvin, and so is everyone else! What took ya so long?!"

He takes some pizza boxes from me so I can see straight forward again.

"Not my fault they took forever making the pizzas!" I reply

We barely finished putting all the pizza boxes on the island before everyone runs to us and immediately digs in.
They eat like wild animals, and some, I'm not saying any names (Race, Blink and Skittery ), will literally bite you if you get in between them and their food.
I'm not exactly in the mood for getting involved with violence over food so I sit on a counter and watch them as they eat and laugh. I can just get food later if there's any left.

"Whatchya doin, Davey?"
Someone whispers in my ear.
It's Jack. I'm not even surprised that he did this, he does it all the time to scare me but I've gotten used to it.

"Nothin" I say flatly

"Ya don't want any pizza or nothin?"

"Nah it's to dangerous to go over there right now."

"I'll grab you some if you'd like."

"No it's really fine-"
Before I can actually say my whole sentence, Jack walks over to the gang and they all move outta the way for him. They all stop the chaos and let him get some pizza, right as he turns around they all go back to anarchy.
They know not to mess with Jack when it comes to food either, plus he's like the leader of our gang.

"Here ya go Dave, sustenance!"

I take the plate from his hand and eat pizza, as one does. I notice he didn't get any for himself though. He zones out while looking at the pandemonium ahead of us.
"Where's your food?"

"Hm"  he turns his head to look at me
"Oh I already ate because I knew this would happen."

Later

Most of us (Blink and Mush disappeared) are sitting on the stage playing monpoly :cheaters addition. This was a horrible idea for a board game, may I just at say. It always ends in competitive people fighting. Like right now for example:

"BULLSHIT!!"
Race yells and throws his 'st James place' at Albert.
"BULL TRUE!! YOU TOTALLY CHEATED MAN!"
Albert shouts, throwing his top hat token at Race. (He's always the top hat, it's just a fact of life, everyone in the group knows that)

"That's the point of monpoly:cheaters edition!! To cheat!!" Boots exclaims

Now everyone is getting in on the action of this turmoil.
"All I'm sayin is that I caught ya cheatin, so you go to jail!" Albert says slightly calmer

"NUH UH! You didn't say nothin about it 'til the next turn, so it doesn't count!!" Race spats back.

"Hate to break it to ya, but he's got a point, Al." Jack says as he puts his hand on Albert's shoulder.

We finally wrap up the game, then Mush and Blink reappear with a game in their hands.

"Where've you twos been?!" Crutchie asks them.

"Uh, nowher-"
"The game closet! Where else would we's be?" Mush slaps his hand over Blinks mouth and plasters a smile on his face.

"For an hour..?"

"Uhmmm-yeah, yeah, there was just so many games to choose from." Mush replies

"Mhmm, yeah, totally"
Spot cocks one eyebrow up and laughs.
Blink's face turns a light shade of red.

"Well anyway, what's the game?" I ask

"Twister!"  Blink smiles slyly

Great. Just great.

________________________
READERS!! HI ITS BEEN AWHILE, I missed writing a lot, I kinda just stopped and started reading a lot, and that gave me more ideas and inspiration

So hi

Go eat cheese
HAPPY FALL

Now Americans, go prepare some turkey.

Non Americans, go drink some water and eat a full meal please

I love you guys, thank you for reading

BYEE