Davey

After the whole Jack thing happened I kinda slipped away from everyone and just sat in one of the many seats facing the stage.
I need to process what just happened. I know a kiss on the cheek isn't much but it's still enough to make me freak out.

I sit in silence and watch the boys run around and do cartwheels and all that on the stage. It's kinda peaceful to watch from afar, seeing what we look like to the rest of the world: a bunch of rowdy teenage boys. But I know those rowdy teenage boys are the best family you will ever have. Although they're kinda stupid.

I snap out of my long train of thought when I hear footsteps come close to me. I look up and it's Jack.

"Hey Davey." He says as if nothing happened. I decide to just go with it.
"Hi Jack"
He sits down in the seat next to me and just goes quiet, which is weird for Jack because he's almost never quiet. Besides this one time when we stargazed on his roof, but that was one of the only times.

"Listen, Dave, sorry about.. about kissing you, I know I made you super uncomfortable, and I shouldn't have done that."

Jack is looking down at his hands as he whirls his thumbs around eachother. He's obviously very nervous. Which is rare, because even when he is nervous about things he still projects confidence.

"It's ok Jack." I shrug, acting nonchalant.

"W-what?"

"It's not that big of a deal." I say simply

He nods and goes quiet again.
For a while we just quietly watch the boys scream, laugh and dance on the stage.

Suddenly Jack regains his confidence and looks at me.

"Dave, I have to tell ya somethin"
He put his hand on my hand, (which was peacefully resting on my knee) and interlocks our fingers.

Races pov
Me and Spot have been sitting exactly one row behind Jack and Davey for the past 15 minutes.

"Should we say somethin?"
I turn to Spot as we both look at Jack and Dave talk. I mean, I don't wanna ruin their moment but I also don't wanna be here to witness it bc that would defeat the specialty of this interaction between them.

"Yeah I guess,"
Spot leans forward right between them
"OI LOVE BIRDS!"
He shouts right next to their ears.

That gets their attention and they both whip around fast.

"In tryin to talk to my boyfriend if you twos don't mind." He says in a calmer voice

"H-how long have yous two been there?" Jack stutters.

"Not too long-" I start to say before Spot says "The whole time."

I hit his arm lightly and he looks at me and whispers 'what? What'd I say'

'You weren't supposed to tell 'em we saw the whole thing!'

'Why not?'

'Because it's rude!!'

Jack and Davey were still looking at us and still heard every word.
They both glanced at eachother and burst out laughing.

Atleast we got them to stop being so awkward.

__\__
HI READERS I know I've been gone for awhile I'm sry, I'm trying to update more often but life got busy. Thank you sm for reading

I LOVE YALL
Now go sleep <3

Byeeee