Prologue

"If you would please sir, sign here, here, and here." The old man's hands shook while he pointed at the document, his eyes cast downwards.

I took my pen, and cursively signed my name.

"Thank you sir, here is the will her parents left you, the child is all yours." The old man took the documents, and quickly packed his brown briefcase. He bowed his head. "I'll be off now sir, have a good day." With a nod of my head, he scrambled out of the dark office, no doubly trying to get far far away from me.

My mouth quirked into a smirk and stood up. Just as I was about to take a step out of the office, a little girl, only about four years old, ran into the room. Her long brown hair flowing behind her, her large doe eyes staring curiously up at me. And in her arms, was a little teddy bear. "Who are you?" Her fruity voice said, hugging her teddy closer to her.

I studied her slowly, and found no traces of fear in her big brown eyes. Only curiosity, which is very refreshing. My eyes froze on her's, and my eyes widened as recognition flashed through my head.

It's her.

"I'm Dimitri." I held out a hand.

~~**~~**~~

How was it? Feedback would be lovely. This book will be updated very soon. In the mean time, you guys can check out my other books, His Human Mate, and Once Upon A Wave.

And if anyone would like to make me a cover for this book, feel free to inbox me!:D

Xxxx