Ch 31

Like most protagonists in rebirth stories, Lin Yunan has An Ye's memory after his rebirth. He knows that everyone calls Zhou Yuanzhe Brother Yuan. He knows that Zhou Yuanzhe is a more important existence in Xiangxing Entertainment than the King of Heaven. He also knows that Zhou Yuanzhe is a beauty with a deep mind and as cold as an iceberg.

  Therefore, before coming to the company, An Ye knew very well that this "seduce" took huge risks.
  But he had no choice.
  However, what was different from An Ye's expectation was that when Zhou Yuanzhe faced his perfect figure, he opened his eyes in panic, with a look of confusion on his face.
  The moment An Ye unbuttoned the button, Cheng Xuyuan's mind already had a vivid picture of himself having one of his hands chopped off by Xiang Baiyan and being thrown to a desert island to fend for himself, which sent chills down his back.

  "Back off." Cheng Xuyuan tried his best to make his voice less nervous, "Put on your clothes."
  An Ye smiled, and the tear stains at the corners of his eyes looked particularly attractive at this moment. He stepped back and stood up obediently, buttoning his shirt back up unhurriedly, with the word "behave" written all over his brows.
  Cheng Xuyuan knew very well that this was all an illusion he put on.
  In order to prevent himself from being killed by the two protagonists, Cheng Xuyuan vowed to keep a safe distance from the guy in front of him no matter what.
  An Ye looked at him pretending to be pitiful and whispered: "Brother Yuan, are you sure you don't want to give me a chance?"
  I beg you to give me a chance to live. Cheng Xuyuan shouted in his heart. He maintained his composure on his face and said calmly: "I will consider what you said, let's go out first."
  However, An Ye was reluctant and said meaningfully: "Can't you give me an answer now? Or is Brother Yuan dissatisfied with me?" As he spoke, he reached out and started to unbutton again.
  "Satisfied." Cheng Xuyuan hurriedly spoke to stop him, "Don't take off your clothes, get out quickly." If Xiang Baiyan saw this scene, he would probably have both of his hands chopped off.
  An Ye was about to say something when there was a knock on the door, and a female voice came: "Brother Yuan, I have a work report for you to handle."
  Cheng Xuyuan stared at An Ye closely and said in a deep voice: "Today's You are not allowed to tell anyone."
  "Brother Yuan, why are you so nervous?" An Ye smiled softly, his eyes full of teasing, "I'm just showing you my recent fitness results. As an artist, body management It's very important."
  "As long as your hands and feet are healthy."
  Bingshan Zhou Yuanzhe said something astonishing, which almost made An Ye unable to maintain his smile. With cold eyes, he nodded and exited the office with an unpredictable look.
  When the staff who entered saw An Ye leaving, some of them couldn't recover. She walked up to Zhou Yuanzhe and asked doubtfully, "Why did An Ye come to you? Didn't the company plan to hide him?"
  Zhou Yuanzhe remained silent.
  The staff put down the report in their hands and said sarcastically: "That boy An Ye left you on his own, and now he's back like a pug. It's really disturbing..." "Say less." Otherwise, I'm worried
  . You also had one of your hands chopped off by Xiang Boyan.

  Cheng Xuyuan signaled the staff to go out and picked up last year's annual report. It seemed that he found that the resources of several of his artists were not inferior to those of An Ye, and their potential was definitely higher than those of the same period.
  Cheng Xuyuan said to the system: "If I were Zhou Yuanzhe, I would give up these stars and reuse a scandal-ridden has-been artist.
  " Bai Yan and Zhou Yuanzhe will not be so devoted to him."
  "Please, I really don't have any thoughts about him."
  Cheng Xuyuan felt his head hurt.
  A few hours later, An Ye sent him a WeChat message.
  "Brother Yuan, remember to reply to me after you have thought about it. [Playful/][Playful/][Playful/]"
  According to the plot of the original work, when Zhou Yuanzhe faced An Ye's temptation, his heart beat for a moment, and he was also moved by what happened next. The plot is foreshadowed. As the protagonist, An Ye is also very confident in himself and firmly believes that Zhou Yuanzhe will choose him.
  But Cheng Xuyuan is different.
  Near noon, he ordered a KFC Family Bucket. His mouth was full of oil and he had no time to think about An Ye's bad things.
  At this moment, the staff of the media center walked in with several new business inquiries. Bingshan Zhou Yuanzhe was still holding a chicken leg in his hand and looked up at him in confusion.
  "Then, that..." Obviously, the media staff had never seen Brother Yuan like this before, "Yuan, Brother Yuan, I have some new advertisements here, and the client has designated you to talk to him..."