Ch 35

Cheng Xuyuan slept in a daze, and after answering the phone, he was still a little angry: "Who is it?"
  Hearing the slightly hoarse voice, Cheng Xuyuan gave a slight glance to Bai Yan. Startled, he then said on the phone: "It's me. What happened to An Ye last night was very sudden. We need to hold an emergency meeting now."
  Cheng Xuyuan sat up from the soft big bed, took off his nightcap, and looked depressed. Why do I have to have a meeting so early in the morning, and today is obviously the weekend.
  "The main content of this meeting is to re-establish An Ye's personality and his development route for the next quarter." Xiang Boyan continued to say on the phone.
  The evil capitalist wants to make me work overtime for his lover. Cheng Xuyuan quickly came to a conclusion in his mind.
  "Okay." Cheng Xuyuan curled his lips, feeling very reluctant, "I'll be at the company in a moment."
  Zhou Yuanzhe can be regarded as the golden son-in-law in the eyes of the female employees of the company. The apartment he lives in is in the bustling area of ​​​​the city center, and it is luxurious. It has a duplex structure and has a dedicated nanny to take care of it. Every day's food and clothing are very elegant.
  However, since Cheng Xuyuan came to this world, he asked his nanny to go back to his hometown and take care of food, clothing, housing and transportation by himself. Sometimes he would order takeout if he didn't want to cook, and even eat instant noodles for late night snacks. I also chose simple and comfortable clothes. After a while, the cold apartment became filled with a hint of fireworks.
  It took half an hour for Cheng Xuyuan to finish his fried eggs and change into a minimalist light-colored sweater and dark casual pants. His whole person looked radiant, and his handsome face had an indescribable charm. .
  The system kindly reminded: "You just go to work in the company like this?"
  "Watch your words," Cheng Xuyuan gave the system a big eye roll in his heart, "This is inhumane overtime work, not work."
  Cheng Xuyuan was a coder during his lifetime. I never care about dressing up. What I hate the most is the restrictive feeling of suits and ties. Therefore, he will never wear formal clothes on non-working days.
  Just like that, Zhou Yuanzhe, dressed casually, drove to Xiangxing Entertainment.
  In fact, as an agent, you shouldn't have holidays. Fortunately, An Ye has less work now. When he becomes famous in the future, Cheng Xuyuan will probably be too busy to collapse.
  There are many people working overtime in Xiangxing Entertainment. After the An Ye incident last night, many related staff were called back to the company to handle follow-up matters.
  Cheng Xuyuan went straight to the conference room on the fifth floor. When he arrived, there was already a circle of people around the table.
  Xiang Baiyan raised his eyes to look at the door, and was stunned for a second.
  Zhou Yuanzhe looked younger and younger when he changed into this outfit. He looked like the ascetic male god on campus, and his stern face no longer looked so indifferent.

  Obviously, everyone was attracted by Zhou Yuanzhe dressed in this outfit.
  "Oh my God, Brother Yuan is so handsome..."
  "Brother Yuan in formal wear or Brother Yuan in casual clothes, which one do you think looks better?"
  "Only children take multiple-choice questions..."
  While everyone was talking about it, An Ye also arrived. . After his eyes came into contact with his agent, he was obviously surprised for a few seconds. Immediately afterwards, he sat next to Zhou Yuanzhe very naturally.
  "An Ye and Brother Yuan are so eye-catching."
  "They really match each other..."
  "Are the rumors in the company true?"
  As soon as An Ye sat down, the buzz around him started again. .
  "Quiet." Xiang Baiyan glanced at everyone expressionlessly, "The meeting will begin. Linda, turn on the projector."
  Linda turned on the projector behind the president, and a PPT produced overnight appeared on the screen. Xiang Baiyan turned his attention to An Ye and said calmly: "As an artist under Xiangxing, An Ye was a phenomenon two years ago. It can be seen from this PPT that An Ye's popularity has been declining. ."
  An Ye looked at the screen seriously.
  "Everyone knows about the previous Yao Yao incident, so I won't say more." When Xiang Baiyan said this, he glanced at Zhou Yuanzhe and continued, "Ji Yunlang was exposed last night. The incident happened suddenly, but An Ye His handling was very wise, and he successfully restored his image that had collapsed for more than a month."
  An Ye smiled, put his hand on Zhou Yuanzhe's shoulder, and said to everyone: "This is all the result of Brother Yuan." With a smile
  . An Ye, sitting next to the expressionless Bingshan, seemed surprisingly harmonious.
  Xiang Baiyan glanced at An Ye's hand calmly and continued: "In short, this matter is beneficial to the entire Xiangxing Entertainment. We would like to take this opportunity to re-establish An Ye's character." At this time
  , , An Ye's previous manager Chen Rong said: "An Ye's previous persona has always been the idol of youth and sunshine." "
  This persona may be suitable for the previous An Ye, but it needs to be changed now. Zhou Yuanzhe, what do you think?"
  Xiang Baiyan's eyes were fixed on Zhou Yuanzhe.
  Cheng Xuyuan, who was suddenly called, was actually deserting. He was thinking about what to eat for lunch. Xiang Baiyan kept staring at him, and he had no choice but to bite the bullet and said: "I think An Ye's future personality... should develop into a strong person."
  An Ye nodded aside, regarding Zhou Yuanzhe's affirmation of his own strength. Things are still very happy.
  Xiang Baiyan glanced at An Ye noncommittally, asking for other people's opinions.
  After discussion, everyone agreed that An Ye's appearance is very superior and he cannot give up the market as a youth idol. In addition, according to the advertisements of brand Directional development is also a good choice.
  Therefore, everyone believes that An Ye can be an "actor with both looks and abilities", which is the most beneficial personality for his future development path.
  Xiang Baiyan finally nodded, without any emotion in his tone: "That's it. From now on, An Ye's appearance and acting skills will be highlighted in the promotional copy." "If
  that's the case..." An Ye's former manager Chen Rong Said, "Then we can give An Ye some difficult movies and let him appear on the big screen. His popularity has also increased recently, and I believe many directors will want to use him." Xiang Baiyan raised his eyes and looked at Zhou Yuanzhe
  , He seemed to be asking for his thoughts.
  Just when everyone thought this opinion was very good,