Ch 37

An Ye took the lead: "It's really rare for Mr. Xiang to come to this kind of barbecue restaurant."

 Panic flashed across Zhou Yuanzhe's expressionless face, and his indifferent disguise was almost torn. He coughed twice, quietly put down his chopsticks, sat upright and said, "An Ye and I just went out to have lunch, nothing else. Don't get me wrong, Mr. Xiang."
  An Ye looked at Zhou Yuanzhe meaningfully.
  Xiang Baiyan's whole body exuded a cold air like winter. He looked at An Ye coldly and said in a cold voice: "I just got on the hot search with my agent some time ago. Isn't it enough?" "How can you get on the hot search as fast as you?
  " They evacuated quickly." An Ye smiled, appearing harmless, "It won't matter if you do it again."
  Zhou Yuanzhe was sandwiched between the two of them. He didn't know where to look. He could only look at his eyes, nose, and heart. The beef in the roasting pan slowly changes from tender meat to burnt meat.
  Xiang Baiyan sneered: "An Ye, it seems you don't want to cherish the opportunity to come back?"
  An Ye looked at Zhou Yuanzhe innocently and said coquettishly: "Brother Yuan, I was wearing a mask and sunglasses outside just now. Yes, can you testify?"
  Cheng Xuyuan, who was inexplicably cueed, slightly twitched the corner of his mouth, and then nodded slowly, as slowly as if he was driving at 0.5 times speed.
  "Zhou Yuanzhe, as an agent, you still do such a thing." Xiang Boyan immediately became unhappy and began to bombard Zhou Yuanzhe, "You can calculate how many calories are in barbecue. Have you forgotten about An Ye's body management? If it wasn't me who walked in just now, but the paparazzi, have you thought about the consequences?"
  Why is Xiang Baiyan so verbose today... Cheng Xuyuan curled his lips quietly in his heart.
  "Mr. Xiang, what's your hurry?
Something? "An Ye picked up a piece of meat and handed it to Zhou Yuanzhe's lips. He looked at Xiang Baiyan provocatively, "If not, we will continue to eat barbecue. By the way, this store requires a reservation, so there may not be a place for you. "
  Xiang Baiyan stared at the piece of meat, and his eyes revealed a message: If Zhou Yuanzhe dared to eat this piece of meat, he would roast Zhou Yuanzhe.
  Cheng Xuyuan said softly "Thank you", and his eyes signaled An Ye to take back his chopsticks. , said calmly: "I'm full, there's no need to give me meat.
  An Ye said deliberately: "Are you full? " But you ate much more than this in the morning..."
  Xiang Boyan's face turned darker after hearing this. He said solemnly: "Since you are full, come with me.
  Zhou Yuanzhe looked up at him and asked doubtfully: "Let's go? " Where to go?
  "Today is the weekend. Mr. Xiang won't ask Brother Yuan to work overtime, right? " An Ye looked up at him with dark eyes, "If you have to work overtime, I will accompany Brother Yuan." "
  "unnecessary. "Xiang Baiyan has recovered from his anger. He is very calm. He is so calm that Cheng Xuyuan thought that Mr. Xiang's anger was just an illusion. Xiang Baiyan walked out of the door and motioned for Zhou Yuanzhe to follow. The latter only
  said Neng said sorry to An Ye and followed Mr. Xiang's steps out of the barbecue restaurant.
  An Ye looked at his leaving back with a trace of disappointment in his eyes.
  "Mr. Xiang, what's so urgent? "Cheng Xuyuan saw Xiang Baiyan's luxury sports car and felt a little uneasy, "What happened to the company? "
  Xiang Baiyan did not comment, opened the passenger door and motioned for him to sit in.
  After closing the door, Xiang Baiyan said expressionlessly: "There is a large-scale event at the H City TV station in the afternoon. Linda has something to do and can't go. I want to let him go. You will accompany me as my assistant. "
  "......OK. " Zhou Yuanzhe's eyes flashed with confusion. Why would you go all the way to a barbecue restaurant to find him for such a small thing?
  Both of them fell into silence, and the atmosphere in the carriage became a little awkward.
  "Mr. Xiang," Cheng Xuyuan took the lead to break the ice. , "Have you had lunch? Xiang
  Boyan became angry when he mentioned this. He obviously came to Zhou Yuanzhe for dinner, but in the end he became like a traitor, so angry that he was full of anger! So, Xiang Boyan
  said noble and coldly: "I've eaten." "
  In fact, Xiang Baiyan has been busy processing documents in the morning, just to meet Zhou Yuanzhe at noon. He only drank a cup of coffee for breakfast and is now in a state of ravenous hunger.
  Cheng Xuyuan touched his nose and said softly: "Oh, okay "Okay..."
  At this moment, a voice suddenly came from beside him, which seemed to be telling Bai Yan's stomach an empty city plan.
  Cheng Xuyuan almost laughed out loud, and it took a lot of effort to hold it back. He tried hard to lift his raised lips. He retracted his horn and pretended not to hear anything.
  Xiang Baiyan had a strong psychological quality and did not show any awkward expressions. He continued to drive calmly, as if it was not him who made the growl in his stomach just now.
  "Mr. Xiang," Cheng Xuyuan felt that this was harmful to his body. No, it's better to choose to say kindly, "Otherwise, let's go have lunch first, it will also help work efficiency. "
  Xiang Baiyan turned his head and glanced at Zhou Yuanzhe, a little hard to believe that these were the words of the iceberg beauty. He raised the corners of his lips slightly and said with satisfaction: "Since you asked me to go to dinner, then I will reluctantly agree.
  Cheng Xuyuan: " ...?"
  " What to eat? " "Xiang Baiyan didn't want to miss this opportunity to have lunch together, "You choose it yourself. "
  Cheng Xuyuan reported the name of a place. There is a noodle shop there that tastes very good. The decoration is also high-end, suitable for the CEO's status. Without saying anything, Xiang Baiyan stepped on the accelerator and went straight to the noodle shop. It could be seen that he was really hungry
  .
  Cheng Xuyuan I complained in my heart.
  The luxury sports car parked at the door of the noodle shop, attracting everyone's attention. The first person who got out of the car was a tall and long-legged handsome man in a suit, followed by a tall and delicate man in a windbreaker. These two people came together
  . , just like walking out of a comic book, not to mention the amazingly good body proportions, even the facial features are the best of two different styles. One is cold and the other is handsome, both look pleasing to the eye. The noodle shop owner hurriedly came out to welcome
  him : "You two, please come in. Cheng
  Xuyuan was already eighty percent full and was too embarrassed to order any more food, so he recommended his favorite golden soup beef noodles to Xiang Baiyan. He said with a smile in his eyes: "The beef noodles here are very authentic." . "
  Xiang Boyan also discovered today that different colors often flashed through Zhou Yuanzhe's seemingly indifferent eyes. Even just for a moment, it was enough to make him hold his breath. "Zhou Yuanzhe
  . "
  Xiang Baiyan suddenly called his name.
  Zhou Yuanzhe raised his head and looked at him with a little doubt.