Ch 46: Tai Sui

"Cut-in No. 10287, the fourth mission is about to begin. Please keep in mind the cheat-in guidelines: first, when the protagonist is in danger, rescue him as soon as possible; second..."

"The station ahead is:
  "Tai Sui" station. The plug-in distribution system will arrive at the station in two minutes, please Cheat No. 10287, be mentally prepared..." "
  "Tai Sui", a fascinating supernatural Feng Shui novel, tells the story of the male protagonist's path to becoming a 'half-immortal' winner in life after possessing Tai Sui."
  Cheng Xuyuan listened quietly to the system, surrounded by The environment suddenly shook violently, just like it did when entering "Shenwu Academy" before.
  During the vibration, Cheng Xuyuan asked: "So... what kind of plug-in am I this time?" The
  system said calmly: "You are Tai Sui."
  "Taisui... what exactly is it?"
  Cheng Xuyuan had not finished asking. The vibrations around him suddenly disappeared, and his feet fell into the air, falling into the rift of time and space and entering the fourth world.
  When he first arrived, he found himself locked in a stuffy box.
  This is a sandalwood box. The cramped space and the rich smell of sandalwood made Cheng Xuyuan breathless for a while.
  "Tai Sui, also known as Ganoderma lucidum." The voice of the system sounded, "Eat for a long time, you will be light and immortal, and you will be immortal."
  Cheng Xuyuan said disdainfully: "This is all lies. Isn't Ganoderma lucidum just a fungus? How can there be any immortality?" The effect of immortality, to put it bluntly, I am just a health care product."
  The system's tone was a bit hateful: "You are a plug-in, how can you compare with ordinary Tai Sui. You are the three-thousand-year-old Ganoderma lucidum that grows in front of the emperor's tomb. It has absorbed the essence of the world, the sun and the moon, but it is now covered with dust." As
  soon as the system finished speaking, a pair of hands suddenly took the box down from a high place, causing a jolt.
  "Lingzhi, Lingzhi, I'm sorry for you." A pleasant female voice came, "You saved my father's life some time ago, I should take good care of you. But I spent too much money on medical treatment, and now my family is destitute, so I can only Sold you..."
  "This is the heroine Zhao Xintong." The system said in time, "She sold Tai Sui to the hero's home, and the two became attached to each other."
  Cheng Xuyuan quickly gave himself a clear positioning: health care products Add a matchmaker.
  At the same time, Cheng Xuyuan still had doubts about his Tai Sui identity. He was thinking, how superstitious the hero is to buy Ganoderma lucidum as a health supplement?
  If you can talk to the male protagonist, he must tell him: go to the hospital when you are sick, and don't place your hope on fungi.
  Zhao Xintong took the box and got on a bus, leaving the countryside where she had lived for more than ten years and heading to Kyoto.
  The person who agreed to buy her Ganoderma lucidum was the manager of the Tang family.

  The Tang family has big branches and leaves, with deep roots and luxuriant leaves in Kyoto. However, there is only one only son in the family, named Tang Yunxian. He was born with handsome appearance and a jade tree facing the wind.
  But this Tang Yunxian is a medicine pot, and has been frail and sick since he was a child. When he was five years old, a fortune teller performed a divination for him and determined that the child would not live to be 25 years old.
  This year, Tang Yunxian happens to be 25 years old. Just as the fortune teller said, his health has been deteriorating since the beginning of the year. Although he sought medical treatment everywhere, he was unable to find a solution. Neither traditional Chinese medicine nor Western medicine could explain the root cause of his illness.
  The Tang family, who were in urgent need of medical treatment, began to buy medicines everywhere, and Ganoderma lucidum was also on their purchase list.
  Zhao Xintong glanced at the box in her hand and thought that this Ganoderma lucidum could really save Tang Yunxian's life.
  Some time ago, Zhao Xintong's father, Zhao Chuo, suffered from lung cancer. In the past few months, he had spent all the family's savings and owed a large amount of debt. Just when the hospital was about to give up on Zhao Chuo, Zhao Xintong's mother Chen Min found the Ganoderma lucidum from a corner.