Ch 64

While the BH advertising incident continued to unfold, something unexpected happened.
  An Ye directly forwarded the advertising video and added the text: "The new guy's name is Cheng Xuyuan. He is very handsome. I hope everyone will support him more in the future." An Ye's fans who were originally firmly on the front line against the new guy's hype were collectively confused
  . .
  The real owner is gone.
  Not only did he end up in trouble, he also became an enemy.
  At this time, the entire Weibo topic became completely chaotic. Some people were questioning that this was a matter of discussion between An Ye and the newcomer, while others were questioning that the power behind the newcomer had affected An Ye.
  With their strong ability to control comments, An Ye's fan club spent four or five hours finally controlling the general direction of public opinion.
  "An Ye is a handsome person with a kind heart, and he supports young people in the entertainment industry. I hope everyone will pay more attention to An Ye's new works..." The
  dramatic development of the entire incident has caused speculation among passers-by, and the biggest beneficiary is BH Company. The pre-sales of the new watch have already been That's a staggering number, which is miraculous for an expensive watch.
  Cheng Xuyuan is also a Weibo user, but he doesn't pay much attention to these things, because no matter how attention-grabbing this matter is, it is just the beginning for him, and there are more important things waiting for him to do. △This work is provided by △si△tu△.com△△△online△△read△read△
  H City, Yincheng Entertainment Company.
  This is a small company that has become famous in the entertainment industry in recent years. Although it is not as good as An Ye's Yunhuo Company, it is still remarkable among the new forces.
  CEO's office.
  Cheng Xuyuan sat opposite Su Linrui, the president of Yincheng Entertainment, looking down at the signing contract carefully. Su Linrui's eyes were still filled with surprise. He never expected that this newcomer, who had become a hot topic with just one advertisement, would choose to sign with Yincheng Entertainment.
  "Why did you choose us?" This was the question Su Linrui wanted to ask the most, otherwise he would always worry that this handsome boy might be a commercial spy sent by his opponent.
  Cheng Xuyuan raised his eyes and looked at him, with the corners of his lips raised slightly, "Of course it's because Yincheng Entertainment has great potential." "
  Impossible." After all, he was sitting in the position of president. Su Linrui instantly saw that he was lying, "Although our company has great potential, It is big, but compared with Yunhuo in the same period, the room for improvement is small; compared with Xiangxing, who is the leader in the entertainment industry, it is not famous enough. A newcomer with your conditions..." "Okay, since you want to listen to the truth, then
  I Let me tell you. An Ye from Yunhuo is my competitor, and Xiang Baiyan from Xiangxing has a grudge against me." "
  This is impossible. Both of them are successful businessmen, so they naturally know that interests outweigh everything else. If you If you are willing to work for their company, they will still praise you."
  Cheng Xuyuan wrote his name on the signature line without hesitation, looked at Su Linrui and said: "Mr. Su, you are really hard to deceive. That's right, I I really have an ulterior motive for coming to you."
  Su Linrui wore gold-rimmed glasses, and a look of surprise flashed in his elegant eyes.
  "I want the best resources of your company." Cheng Xuyuan stared at Su Linrui, looking extremely determined, "As long as you are willing, I will not let you regret it."
  Su Linrui looked at him, with ten thousand reasons in his heart. Reject him, but when he faced this face, he couldn't say a word "no". After a while, he lowered his head, raised the corners of his lips, and shimmered in his lenses, "You are really confident, you are an artist's material." Cheng Xuyuan handed the contract to   Su Linrui, "Now that I have signed the contract, I will I will work hard to become a superstar. After all, Mr. Su is also a businessman, so he should naturally know who is the most suitable person to invest his money in."   Su Linrui looked at him seriously and suddenly said, "Half a year."   "Huh?" Cheng Xuyuan looked at it with confusion. Looking at him.   "In half a year, the company's best resources will consider you as soon as possible. But if it takes more than half a year, and you have not met my expectations for you, then you will be put on ice for the rest of the time to repay this debt. ."   Cheng Xuyuan looked back at him without showing any signs of weakness and said confidently: "Three months."   Su Linrui was stunned for a moment, and he couldn't help but laugh, his eyes full of disbelief. He said to Cheng Xuyuan: "Okay, since you are so confident, I will give you three months. Now, please tell me your arrangements."