𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆

Vivien, Ava, Ella, and Scarlett headed back to the Gryffindor common room to study, once the classes finished for the day. The common room was secluded and only two seventh years were there.

Ava collapsed on the couch, "I can't believe this. It's only the second day of school, and we already have so much homework." She groaned.

"I know right, and that 1 foot essay of transfiguration? We have to submit it by Monday. That's not enough time, we also have other subjects' work." Scarlett complained. "I also have Quidditch practice."

"Come on then, let's get started," Vivien said.

She removed her books from the bag and removed her transfiguration homework. Ella brought her books and sat down beside her, brushing back her blonde hair.

Ava and Scarlett looked at each other and sighed, then they too joined them.

After some time, James Potter cane downstairs. "Scarlett, you do know we have practice today, right? Hurry, it's almost time." With that, he headed out with his broomstick in hand.

"Alright then guys, I have to go. We only have the ground for some time. Later, the Slytherins have practice. So, see you later." Scarlett hastily gathered up her books and headed up to the dorm.

"Let's do something else now," Ella said stretching her hands, "I'm feeling sleepy, I can't do this anymore. Not today, at least."

"Do you want to play Exploding Snap?" Vivien asked.

"Yeah, sure! Come on Ava."

"No, I don't want to play, I have to study," Ava replied. Her eyebrows furrowed as she read her textbook, her red hair falling in waves and framing her face.

"Alright."

"Should we play chess then?" Vivien asked.

"Okay."

Time passed in a blur, and after an hour, Scarlett returned from Quidditch practice. She went upstairs to change and freshen up then returned and they all headed to the Great Hall for dinner. Once they finished eating they went to their dorm.

"So, anything new?" Ella asked.

"Oh, yeah! Before Quidditch, James asked Lily out and she said 'yes'." Scarlett exclaimed.

The three of them looked at Scarlett astonished.

"What?! I can't believe it. Lily finally said yes to James Potter."

"I know right? Me neither. I thought I was dreaming."

"I never thought she'd go out with him," Vivien said.

Ella laughed "Finally though, that poor guy's been after her for years."

"What about you and Amos, Ava?" Ella asked, "Anything new?"

"Well, Amos and I are going on a date, on the next Hogsmeade visit. I can't wait."

"That's great!"

"Vivi, how's it going with Regulus Black? Is he at least being decent now?"

"It must be hard on him right, with the whole Sirius being disowned thing?" Ella sympathized.

"That still doesn't give him an excuse to being a jerk. And, he was like that, way before the whole Sirius thing." Ava said.

"He's still a douche, but sometimes he's a bit tolerable. Speaking of which," Vivien sighed, "I have to go now; prefect duty."

A/N: I hope you like this story! If you are, please comment your thoughts. Your comments brighten my day! And tysm to those who have added this to their library!

--V. <3