𝐇𝐎𝐆𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄

"Hey Vi!" Lily smiled. "How's it going? Are you enjoying your sixth year so far?"

"Good enough I suppose," Vivien replied, thinking about the whole Regulus Black situation.

"Yeah, I head you're stuck with Regulus Black for potions and astronomy." She sympathized.

"And prefect duty. I couldn't believe it, it's as if the universe want to annoy the hell out of me."

Lily chuckled, but then her voice turned serious. "Well, just be careful with him. You know, since he's not exactly the best person. So, I trust that you wont trust him."

"Of course. I know what kind of a person he is."

Lily smiled, "good."

"Anyway, how's it going with James?" Vivien asked. "I hear you're finally going out with him."

"Yeah," Lily smiled sheepishly.

"How come?"

"Well, he has changed a lot. He's a better person now."

"I see," Vivien grinned, "well, let me know how the date goes."

"Of course. See you later then, bye."

"Bye."

"So, Ava, what do you and Amos have planned for today?" Ella asked as they headed outside after finishing breakfast.

"Oh, actually, he cancelled last minute." Ava replied glumly, "Because he has a lot of homework, and has to study, as it's his NEWT year and stuff."

"That's awesome! Now we can all hang out together," Vivien exclaimed, trying to cheer her up.

Ava smiled, "yeah, it'll be great!."

"We'll go to the Shrieking Shack first, then Honeydukes, and visit The Three Broomsticks after." Scarlett said excitedly.

The four of them headed to the Hogsmeade village. As planned, they first entered the shrieking shack, where, it was unnerving. There were scratch marks on the walls and the small sofa in the corner was ripped; and there were blood stains on the wall.

"I heard it's haunted,"Scarlett whispered. "The villagers have heard screams coming from here."

"Yeah, even ghosts are afraid to come here," Ava added.

"Maybe there's some kind of dangerous creature here," Ella said.

Vivien remained silent, since she knew that the screams were not of any dangerous monster. But of one of her best friends; who was not dangerous at all, just a sweet, kind person who folded his socks.

They exited the Shrieking Shack a few minutes later, and headed to Honeydukes.

"It's so difficult to select what to buy," Ella laughed.

"I know right," Vivien grinned, "I want to buy everything."

They spent more than half an hour to decide what chocolates to buy. But finally, they all decided on different chocolates, accumulating different varieties with them. They all then went to The Three Broomsticks for butterbeer.

Her friends went to a table and Vivien headed to order four butterbeers.

"Four butterbeers, please," she told the waitress.

She heard a familiar voice beside her, also ordering butterbeer. She looked beside her to find Regulus Black. Vivien paused for a moment, wondering if she should smile or ignore him. But Black made it simple for her, he rolled his eyes at her and then turned away.

She sighed and turned to the waitress who had brought her drinks. She picked up two, as Scarlett came up to help her, picking up the other two drinks.

The two of them headed to their table and the sat down with Ava and Ella. They sat in silence for a some time, drinking their butterbeer.

Vivien glanced up for a moment and her eyes locked with a pair of stormy grey ones, across the room. Regulus Black was sitting at a table in the corner of the room with Evan Rosier, who appeared to be his best friend. He was also friends with Pandora Lestrange from Ravenclaw, and her friend. But they weren't with the two Slytherins today. She glanced away from Black back to her friends, feeling unnerved by his intense stare.

After finishing their butterbeers, they roamed around Hogsmeade till dusk dawned. Then headed back to the castle in time for dinner.