"The Overflowing Emotions in Our Veins."

!!Mizuki is in middle school so I will refer them as he/him at times!!

- Ena's Room -
(Ena's POV)
{Ena, Mr. Shinonome, Akito}

Why can't I stop.. what is going on with me?

I accidentally bumped into the cup besides me and spilled my dirty paint water on the floor.

"Fuck!" I yelled loudly, not caring if anyone heard.

I looked at the 10 paintings sitting in a row besides each other, all with similarities. A pink haired kid with a bright smile. Why couldn't I stop painting them? Why!? I fucking hate him!

There was a sudden knock in the door and then the door opened, it was my father. His face was stern like usual and I frowned.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"You yelled, loud. The entire house heard, you should be glad your mother isn't home. I just wanted to see what happened."

I was surprised he cared enough to come in here. He usually was never home and just criticized me and Akito.

"I just dropped my paint water. Not a big deal."

"Are these your paintings?"

I nodded as he looked at my artwork. Hopefully he wouldn't notice that they were Mizuki but I doubted he even knew who they were.

"Rather adequate if you ask me, you messed up a bit over there. But the shading is good."

"Wha-? Are you okay? You've never complimented my art before. Even if you didn't exactly compliment me, but still. Like, do you need something? Are you sick?"

"No. Is it wrong for a father to compliment their daughters artwork?"

"It's not.. it was just unexpected."

There was another knock on my door, i sighed while dad went to open it.

"En- oh. Dad, your in here."

"Akito.. hi. Well, I should get going then I have some work to do."

I waved goodbye and dad waved back as he left, Akito rolled his eyes and then turned to me. 

"Why are you here, aren't you mad at me for yelling at you yesterday?"

"No, it's fine I forgive you. I got something to talk to you about. Woah- why did you paint like a million pictures of akiyama?"

"Uhm. I didn't- it's someone else-?"

"Nah it's fine if you like him, I just didn't expect it honestly."

"Wait.. you don't care? Your literally dating them."

"Ahaha, you believed that shit? He asked me and I said yes out of pity. I feel bad for him, I never see him with friends and I thought it would be nice.. I'm dating someone else. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

"HAHA I KNEW IT! You'd never date Akiyama! Their too loud for you. You'd think their annoying. Plus you'd rather someone quiet who you could snuggle with and sing to. Anyways, what's up?"

"I dunno what to do... I want to break things off with akiyama but I really don't want to hurt them, they deserve some friends too."

"I guess your right.. maybe just pretend to like him, but act kinda distant so maybe he'll break up with you? Just seem uninterested."

"Smart, I'll do that."

"Mhm! I'm a genius, you can always rely on your smarter, older, prettier sister to help you out!"