~Does this count as a reunion? Maybe not... Pt1~

A/N~ 'How did I get here again?', or should I say 'How did you get here again?', has now returned! As promised, I have published this chapter as the prequel has got 13k! Thank you all so much for all your support with the last one, so please enjoy the sequel!

.
.
.

"You're Genya, right?" You tapped the boy's shoulder as he turned around to look at you. The three beside him turned to you as well at your sudden appearance.
"What do you want?" The familiar male asked, almost sounding annoyed by you. You tilted your head up slightly, not actually knowing what to say, so you pointed towards yourself.
"Do you remember me?" You questioned him.

At your question, the other three now looked at him.
"Genya, you know the hashira?" The purple haired one asked him surprised.
"Wow, that's a cool connection to have." The blonde girl smiled at you as she spoke. Something about her seemed familiar to you, as if you met her before,... wait, what where you thinking about again...?
"Genya! How comes you never told us?!" The loud dude from earlier, Inasa, exclaimed as he put his hands on either one of your arms, slightly lifting you off the ground. You squinted your eyes at the sudden noise.

'So loud.'

"I don't know her. She probably mistaken me for someone else." Genya replied. "If you don't need anything, please just leave me alone." And with that, the group of them walked off, after Inasa had put you down, and they spared you a few glances as they went. You stared at them as they walked away. You knew that your memory wasn't the best, but you also knew that the male had to be the wind Hashira's younger brother. You had quite a few questions to ask him, like how he got there, if he met All for one as well, if Sanemi was there too.

You were so lost in thought that you didn't realise a bunch of people from different schools surrounding you, asking you all sorts of questions. Some just wanted to say 'hi' or give you a hug because of how adorable you were. You couldn't think straight due to the noise, but thankfully enough, a familiar white rope was wrapped around you and lifted you out of the crowd and you landed beside your home room teacher.

"Yay! I finally get to meet the Mist Hashira, (Y/N) Tokito!" Squealed a voice you didn't recognise. She had a sort of mint green hair with an orange bandana tied on her head. "Erasure! When we get married, we should adopt her and-,"
"She's Midnight's kid." Erasure cut her off. You were really confused as you had no idea who she was and what she was talking about. "And we're not getting married Joke."

"You two seem close." Asui said.
"Our agencies used to be quite close with each other." The heartstuck hero went on. "In the cycle of helping and being helped, we grew a mutual connection that began to blossom-,"
"No we didn't."
For the rest of the conversation, you decided to ignore what they were saying and think about the boy from earlier. You could tell by that encounter that no one knew of his identity as the sibling of a hashira. Neither did anyone know that he was from the Taisho period. You planned on asking Aizawa about it later, but for now, thought about how the Hero license exam would go.

.
.
.

Well, too bad for Todoroki and Bakugo. It was dark outside and everyone from your class was talking downstairs. Now everyone, except for the unfortunate two, had their hero license. You were proud of them, but not enough to stay up and congratulate them, so you went straight to sleep. The next morning, you were woken up by loud pounds on your door.
"(Y/N)! Everyone is almost ready and you are still in bed! Hurry and get up before we have to go!" The class president exclaimed as you groaned, deciding to finally get up as you had already ignored his calls several times before that one.

Whilst you were getting ready, the girls had told you that Midoriya and Bakugo won't be going to school with you for the first couple of days. At first, you didn't understand until they mentioned that they had had a fight that morning. You sighed as you looked over to see the poor broccoli boy, collecting trash and cleaning the dorm area. Since you didn't know the full story, you decided to leave him for the time being.