~A plan? I'll try to remember it... Pt1~

.
.
.

"Hey, you must be the hashira!" An adult male spoke. When you looked up, you saw a fat(?) Hero wearing a yellow jumpsuit that had the letters 'FGF' on it. "(Y/n) Tokito, right?"
"Who are you?" You questioned the man as a huge grin became visible on his face.
"I'm the hero Fat Gum! It's a true honour to be able to work with you."

You knew you had heard that name before, but you just didn't remember where.
"Oh, (y/n), this is the hero me and Tamaki are doing our hero studies with." Kirishima said from beside you.
You continued to stare up at the hero.
"Fat, umm, I dont remember the last part, but nice to meet you." The hero just chuckled in reply as he extended a hand with (f/s) to you. "Thanks." You said, taking one and then observing the sweet.

'I like this guy...'

.
.
.

After a few other heroes came and greeted you, Sir got ready to start the meeting, so you went to your seat beside Genya and an unfamiliar hero.
You were now half asleep from all the hand shaking with heroes, so you only heard a little bit of what Bubble girl and the centipede dude were saying.

"Even if they're from U.A, why are there kids here?" The male voice from beside you asked, seeming annoyed? You turned away dismissively of his comment as he couldn't have been referring to you as you weren't really a 'kid'. "We won't get anything done with them."

"What position are you in to judge?" You looked at him lazily from the corner of your eye. "You don't know our skills or if we have useful information."
"Precisely!" Fat Gum exclaimed, startling you and the two males beside him. "These two have really important information!"

You looked towards Kirishima and Amajiki, wondering what they knew. The indigo haired male dipped his head in embarrassment as Fat Gum spoke up.
"Anyways, I believe that I'm meeting you all for the very first time. I'm Fat Gum! And I have sweets!"

At your sudden jump in your chair, the hero threw you a sweet, which you swiftly caught and put in your mouth. They continued talking about how the Shie Hassaikai group were working on drugs that destroyed quirks, but what really alarmed you was when they mentioned that one of them got shot in the form of a bullet into Tamaki.

You and Mirio immediately stood up at the news.
"What?!"
"Amajiki! Are you okay?"
The said boy blushed slightly, and the few from your class were surprised by the fact you had made such an outburst.
"Yeah, I got better after I slept." Explained the said male. "Look at this cow hoof." You let out a sigh of relief, glad to see that he was fine.

"I feel better knowing that it's possible to recover from it." Spoke the hero next to you.
"Now we well hear from Erasure." You wondered why your teacher until you remembered his own ability was to erase quirks. As he began, you instantly lost interest and went back to sleep, but woke up at the mention of 'human blood and cells'.

You were confused by the horrified looks on people around the room. From not listening to that one part, you missed out on everything.
"Huh -" Your toe was stepped on by Genya.
"You gotta pay attention!" He whispered to you and then explained how Fat Gum said that there was human blood and cells found in the drug. "Now stay awake."

You hummed as you turned back to the hero speaking.
"So the effect came from someone's quirk...?" Eri. You suddenly felt a tinge of anger, remembering the bandages and poor state of the girl.
"How is this related to Hissaikai?"

"The man captured by Kirishima and the illegal drug he used! The channels that they are shared in are complex. However, it has gotten smaller in these past few days, but a lot of organisations still sell them, and then they get to the user of it." Fat Gum explained. "There's no evidence that Hassaikai is behind them, but they did interact with an intermediary."