~Operation save Eri! I'll try to stick to it... Pt2~

AN~ THANK YOU ALL FOR 1.25k READS!!

.
.
.

As the wall was knocked down by broccoli boy, you leapt into the open area beside him. You scanned the room, knowing that the cause of the deformation in the space must have been caused by the clan head's quirk.

Once you had spotted the young man himself, you headed straight for him beside Midoriya; you kicking him in the torso and broccoli punching in the face, which resulted in the Haissaikai being sent across the room.

Whilst you made your way towards the villain again, you noticed just how many other members had been taken out and that the main man himself was on his last leg. You turned to look at Mirio, who was being attended to by Sir Nighteye and Genya with Eri.

'He really is impressive...'

"(Y/N)! Focus!" The Shinazugawa called out to you, taking you away from your thoughts.
"Get up, Chrono!" The villain called out to someone, and in that very second, you and Midoriya were pushed into each other by Aizawa, out of the way of an attack.

You then heard how those cut from that specific member will move slower, which was unfortunate as your homeroom teacher was the one enabling Chisaki from using his ability, but the second he blinked -!

At that very moment, many spikes came from the ground as you and Midoriya leapt for the purple haired adult. Prioritising broccoli boy, you kicked him higher into the air, causing yourself to be the only one who took damage from it.

"(Y/N)!" You didn't really feel much pain from the attack, so you prepared to attack the male yourself.
"Third form; Scattering mist splash,"
With one slash, you shattered most of the spikes that had poked into you. "Fourth form; Shifting flow slash,"

You swiftly charged towards the male, but as you were about to hit him, the Hassaikai made a chunk of rock come from the ground, but you instead quickened your pace and used the blunter side of your sword to send him across the room again.

"Like I would let my plan be tarnished by people like this!" Chisaki exclaimed as his back hit a stone wall he had made to stop the impact. As you made your way towards the villain, you were pushed back by a strong force, like one from an explosion, but before you could collide with anything, two arms caught you before putting you down in a safer spot of the room beside Nighteye, Eri and Mirio.

"(Y/N), you need to stop putting yourself into danger like that!" Genya told you. "You're injured, so just stay here."
"I'm fine." You said, although you could feel blood running down your skin through various areas of your body, but fortunately, you didn't have any deep wounds.

"What?! Are you that oblivious to yourself?" Shinazugawa asked. "Sir, tell her to stay put!"
"Genya is right..." The hero paused for a moment. "But I know that you have been through worse, and your skills are needed."
"What?! Don't tell her that!"

"Genya, I also trust Muichiro." The blonde spoke, catching your attention.
"I won't let your injuries be for nothing." You stated, getting up, but then you remembered the little child beside him and gave her a small smile. "You're brave; I'll treat you to something nice later." She gaped at you for a moment before nodding.
"Please, be careful..."

You patted the child's head before turning back to the Shinazugawa.
"Let's go, Genya. Broccoli is still over there." At that, the boy stopped complaining and simply nodded as the two of you began to make your way over to assist the male.

"What a sad end you came to, Lemillion." Chisaki said, gaining your attention. It was only then that you noticed how he looked 'different'. "If only you left Eri alone. Then you would still have your quirk." You stopped for a moment, looked back at the said boy, and then back at the villain. "But now you have to give up on your dreams, but you're all going to die now anyway!"