Voices-3

>Andy's pov

After a while Jake left and Ashley took me home.

We sat in my room, Ashley suggested he made sure I was okay. Which I get but I don't think it was nessasary.

I looked to the left of me, Ashy, my sweet Ashy sat on my bed looking down, his hands clasped together his elbows resting on his knees.

In the corner of my eye, I saw a bright red line on his wrist.
Carefully, hesitantly and slowly I reached over and took his hand. He jumped unexpectedly and tried to pull back.

"Ashley..." I looked at the lines on his wrists.
"Why?" I looked into his brown eyes, staring into mine.

"I-I couldn't take it. You know how the bullies at school are, and my parents..." Ashy began to break down and sob. I stood up, and pulled him into a hug, he clutched my shirt and brought us closer, if that was even possible.

"Andy, I-I love you." Ashley cried out through his sobs. I held him tighter.

Ashley... Loves me? Ashy... My Ashy.

I broke the hug and pulled into a kiss. He didn't kiss back at first, due to shock. But soon enough he kissed back.

Ashley was so fragile, I could top easily. Wait, stop Andy! Your talking about your best friend... Or...

"Ashy, will you be my boyfriend?" I asked him between kisses.

He smiled happily and nodded. I moved back into kissing him.

I laid Ashy down, ignoring the voices telling me to stop.
I straddled him kissing from his lips, down to his jaw and eventually to his neck.
I discovered his soft spot, making him moan, good thing my mom left. I smirked and began to suck and nip at the spot.
"A-Andy, stop teasing me."
I laughed a bit at this and moved up to his lips again, the kiss got hotter and hotter, I felt something poking me down by his crotch. I smirked and watched Ashys eyes grow wide with worry and excitement. I stripped off our shirts and quickly pulled down his jeans. I moved up to kiss him and distract him from me pulling off his undergarments along with mine. His erection sprung up, making me blush and smirk through the kiss.

"A-andy? What are smirking at?"
Before any more could be said I placed my tip at his entrance making him shutter in pleasure.

"A-Andy, wh-what are you waiting for? J-Just f-fuck me already!"

"My pleasure." With that I thrusted into him, making him dig his nails into my back and moan out. He wrapped his legs around my torso in pain, I stayed like that until he gave me the signal to keep going.

Slowly, I began to thrust into him, his moans filled the house. I searched for different spots and found that sweet spot. He arched up his back and moaned out loudly, I grinned and continues to hit that spot. Over and over, each time getting harder. The bed creaks and moans filled up the whole house.

"A-andy, I'm gonna-"
He couldn't even finish his sentence until cum spread over over his chest. I reached my climax shortly after.

I layed ontop of Ash, I burried my face in the crook of his neck as my breathing leveled out and I fell into a peaceful sleep.

~morning~
>Ashley's pov

I woke up to see Andy. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping.
But I seriously needed to take a piss.

"Babe, wake up." I softly shook Andy. He groaned and dug his face further into my neck.

"Baaabbbbeeee, I gotta peeeee."

Andy shuffled but hugged me tighter, still not getting up.

"Andy!" I started to pry him off of me.

Soon, Andy rolled off of me. I jolted towards the bathroom. I was still naked.

I finished up doing my 'business' and walked back into Andy's room. The clock said 8:45am so I decided to lay back in bed with him.

His back faced me, I layed down back facing Andy.

>Andy's pov

I heard a sniffle from beside me.

"Ashy?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and rolled him over. He was crying. I quickly pulled him into a hug.

"Shhhh, baby what's wrong?"

"I-I'm sorry Andy..." He began to sob.

"Sorry for what?" I asked holding him tighter.

"W-we won't le-leave you alone about your personal business, an-and...." Ashy stuttered and trailed off.

"Shh, its okay. I don't tell you because I don't want you to worry."

"B-But we already worry."

I stayed quiet. Not sure of what to say, soon enough Ashes calmed down.

"Andy. Be careful, okay?" Ashy snuggled closer to me.

"Sure." I pulled away and got clothes on, he did the same.

Sorry it's short. It's around 800 words but I have no idea how to continue this chapter. I feel like it got boring.
I also realize how unrealistic it is but out of reality and into the world of otp ships. This ship has officially sailed! My smut is terrible, so I'm sorry.

PST, haters... Suck my ass!
Anyway, bye✌