Voices~10

:)
:(
Mixed feels guys....

•Andys pov•

"Is Ash okay?" I sat in the couch in the living room with Ashley's grandparents.

"Yes, he's fine. But..." His granddad started.

"Ashley is pregnant." His grandmother blurted out.

My eyes grew wide, and I could feel my face become pale. Even more pale than it already is.

Ashley's pregnant... And it's my fault.

"We hope you don't leave him just because of this. He's only seventeen, I don't think he can handle this alone."

I nodded my head, unable to speak through the shock that ran through my body.

I can't leave him now, especially now. I never planned on leaving him anyways.

"Where- where is he?"

"Upstairs in your bedroom, you can go see him if you'd like."

I nodded my head and shakily walked up the steps.

This is okay I guess. It's not all bad, right? Ashley is pregnant with my baby....

I opened the door and found Ashley sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands.
He looked and sounded like he was crying, I don't think he heard me because I got no reaction.

I walked to the bed and sat next to him, he jumped and stared at me with watery eyes.

"A-Andy, i-im sorry."

I looked at him confused, he's sorry? For what!?

I pulled him into a hug, letting him cry in my shoulder.

"Why would you apologize? "

"I-I got pregnant, and... Now you-youre going to leave me.... Right?" He sounded so scared and upset.

"No, never." I lifted his chin up to look at me in the eyes, I stared into his big chocolate brown eyes, "I will never leave you, okay? No matter what."

I pulled him into a hug, a sad smile grew upon my face. I held his fragile body as close as I could to me and as tightly as possible. I'm surprised he isn't gasping for breath.
I heard his breathing come back to normal and my soaked shirt began drying.
Ash had stopped crying.

I lifted his face up and gave him a long, passionate kiss.
"Ahem..."

Ash and I turned around to see his grandfather at the doorway.
"Ho-how long were you there?"

"Oh, long enough." he chuckled.

"Andy, in a bit I'd like to talk to you."
I nodded and Ash cuddled up to me like his grandfather was going to kill me. But I didn't blame him, the tone in his voice sent shuters of worry down my spine.
"I'm not going to kill your boyfriend Ashley, calm down."

"Yeah, well you sounded like it." He gripped onto me and jumped up, I held him up so he could nuzzle his face into the crook of my neck.

"Cute.." His granddad walked out and closed the door.

We both laughed a bit. I walked Ashley and myself to our bed, I sat in the middle and layed Ash down on the side.

"Not fair!" He pouted like a child and crawled into my lap.

I laughed and placed small kisses on his neck.
He sighed, giving in and layed his head on my shoulder, giving me perfect acess to his neck.
I wrapped my arms around his waist, we sat there for literally hours.

Cuddling, talking, kissing.
I wish everyday could be like how it is now. Joy-filled rooms, Ashley having no worries. Just peace.

'Yeah, yeah, cute little fluff shit with you faggot boyfriend.'

I ignored it.

'Hey, don't ignore me. I'm talking to you'

"Shut up and go away." I mumbled as quietly as I could.

Buy of course Ashley heard.

"What was that? Andy... Are you okay, who are you talking to?"

"No one Ashes" I kissed him trying to get his mind off of it.

He sighed knowing he wouldn't get anything out of me.
We layed down next to each other and Ashley cuddled into my chest as tightly as he could. He fell into a calming sleep.

"Andy, you awake?" I heard his grandmom whisper.
"Yeah." I whispered back.

She turned on the room light and stared at Ashley peacefully sleeping in my chest and tightly squeezing my waist.
She smiled sweetly and nodded a bit.
"We'll just talk to you in the morning." She turned off the light and left.

But, of course I couldn't sleep.

"Andy. I know she said she would talk to you in the morning but now's better."

I nodded understanding and pryed ashleys arms off me, I saw him frown and I smiled a bit. I kissed his forehead and sneaked off the bed.

I walked downstairs to be greeted by his grandmother.
They sat in the opposite couch as me.

I was worried somewhat. What if they were mad.

"We will talk, and you can say what you want at the end. No interuptions, deal?"

I nodded.

"Great."

•Ashleys pov•

I woke up from Andy sneaking off the bed, I was confused so a bit after I followed him. I hid behind the wall near the stairs and listened to my grandfather speak to Andy.

I'm such a nosey asshole

"So, I don't want to know when you and my grandson had sex, honestly I couldn't care less."
"But.. Promise us you won't leave him. He won't be able to handle this on his own. I am upset, trust me, I am. I'm a bit angry with you Andy. But, Ashley loves you, so.. " he sighed "don't leave him. "
Andy nodded, I smiled at that.
"Moving on, the fuck were you thinking? You fucked my grandson! He's seventeen, what the hell were both of you thinking!?"

Andy looked shocked and speech less, "I SWEAR TO GOD ANDREW IF YOU FUCK THIS UP I WILL PERSONALLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU, GOT THAT?"
Andy nodded, my granddad stood up and did something I couldn't forgive him for.

He hit him.

He punhed Andy in the face.

I gasped and held in my sobs and breath. HOW DARE HE PUNCH MY ANDY!?!?

"Fuck it up once, and you'll get much worse."

Andy nodded, speech less.

My grandmom sighed, "your free to leave, Andy. I apologize."

Andy left as quickly as possible on his gazzele legs, I had no time to run back to the room.

He looked at me with sympathy.
I ran to Andy and held him tightly, "I'm so sorry!"
I cried out, not caring if my grandparents heard.

"Ash, calm down, its just a busted nose."
He lied, I could tell, his nose was actually broken and he had a split lip.

He sighed, and picked up my vulnerable body. He placed me in the bed and dissapeared for twenty minutes.

He came back, it was too dark to see how bad it was so I cuddled my face into his now shirtless chest and fell asleep again in my Andy's arms.

MPREG
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Hope you enjoyed the 1167
Words of pure me not knowing how to write, for some reason you wanted this. It took me about 4½ cigarettes to finish this thing so you owe me!
I'm jk.
Hah hah
Very much love guys, byee