All must come to an end

I think I'm in love... No, I know I'm in love.

I really like this person, I have for a while actually.

This person makes me genuinely happy. I feel loved again. I'm happy with this person, and they won't see this but I love you <3
PLEASE READ!
YOU READING!?!?
HOW BOUT NOW!?!?
K GOOD.
READ:
I'm sorry for the long wait on an update of what was to come, I know this is probably a big downer for you but the day I was supposed to update this chapter I got a really bad headache. I was dizzy, it hurt so bad I couldn't stand being around people talking and I couldn't even stand my own breathing.
Heell, I was miserable because I couldn't listen to my music. I couldn't bate to look at screens and everything around we was just a pain, so I secluded myself until I had taken enough medicine and it decreased and eventually flew away with its pretty butterfly wings...
But yea,
I'm better now.
Sorry if you were worried or anything ^.^'\

Anyways.....

I'm a horrible monster. A terrible, trash filled, salior mouthed delinquent from hell.

Yep. I'm stopping the story there, sorry!

You got the picture right? I hope you did, because if not:

THEIR BABY DIED IM SORRY

SEE? IM A MONSTER.

I'm sorry Ash, sorry Ands, but I needed something to end the book right(.... Well, that wasn't very good was it?)

And nothing says "right" like so much feels you want to shoot your brains out. At least that's how I feel...

ANYWHOOooOOOoOoO
I don't think I'm making a sequal which makes me even worse of a person, haha!
We'll see... I'm not sure. Idk should I?
Probably not.
Kay.

So yea, thanks for reading, I lovvvveeeee yyooouuuu and uhh... Sorry, I'm terribly sorry you had to read 14 chapters of verbal shit and then be let down by this huge ass 129 worded authors note.

Oops, sorrynotsorry

Kk, luv ya bye!