cap. 3 the meet with the Hittite empire

I had to be careful, I was looked for by everyone, soldiers and people were looking for me throughout the kingdom. I had to escape somewhere else, it wasn't safe for me to be here. I took H/N and started to leave Egypt.
After a few minutes I heard another horse approaching, I turned and saw that Egypt was chasing me on horseback.
"run away H/N"
H/N I start running
"Stop right now!"
"no" ​
I managed to lose him by entering a sandstorm, I couldn't see inside the storm but at least I had lost Egypt.
He walked out of the sandstorm and I went off to some random place hoping to find civilization. 
I left Egypt and returned to Europe, I stopped in the Italian Alps near the border with France.
The fresh air and the birds singing made everything peaceful, I closed my eyes to enjoy the peaceful environment to the fullest.
I sat down on a dead tree and looked in my backpack for something useful. I found a book on politics, then one on economics, architecture and much more, I had a book for everything needed to build a kingdom.
Maybe the man who made the offer wants me to create a kingdom?
he also said I had powers, so why not try to figure out what I had as powers.after a while he understood my powers, I had the power to control nature, like create plants, mountains, hills, river and lakes, but when I create mountains or hills i create massive earthquake too. I understood how to fly but I have to perfect the landing but the wings are very soft.
I have a few other powers since I found that I have five, and I have only found two.I continued to explore the Europe of the past also thinking of going to Asia, Oceania and America.
while I was traveling around the world I was looking for a perfect place to start my civilization, maybe in America, but in 1500 the Europeans will come and kill my population, in Asia maybe? in Europe?
I have to avoid countries that will be colonized, and I don't want to be colonized by Europeans. 
I rested near the banks of the Rhine, put my feet in the water and relaxed.
The fish tickled me as they passed under my feet, my horse in the meantime was resting in the grass.
I looked at the clear sky thinking about what I could do if I wanted to create my own kingdom, republic or monarchy? and if it is a republic, what political party will I choose? and in case of monarchy? who do I put on the throne? 
I tried not to think about it, I had other things to do now.
I got back on the saddle and started heading towards Russia to start exploring Asia too, halfway through I stopped, took a map and saw if there were any closer kingdoms where I could stop before going to China.
there were the Hittites in Turkey, the Minoan civilization on the island of Crete, there were several peoples in Italy and one in France.
I began to go to Turkey to see the Hittites.
I arrived in front of the gates of the kingdom after many hours, like all kingdoms it had walls and I had to be careful not to be killed by the archers on the towers.I looked around to understand how to enter the kingdom without being killed, I took the kingdom clothes from my bag and put them on to then advance towards the walls.
"Stop, what are you doing here?"
"I should enter the city"
"Why were you outside the walls?"
"because I went away with my father to sell goods abroad but he was killed so I would like to return to the kingdom"
"All right"
I went inside and looked around, the houses were made of bricks or something like that, the streets were dirt, the markets in the square were full of people and the king's castle was horrible from the outside, there were no aqueducts or sewers so this place was so dirty and I just had to hope I didn't find the Hittite Countryhuman or I'd have to run away again.
I continued to explore the city hoping to find a place where I could rest for the night and finally I found it
"hi I can buy this house"
"no only men can, go back to your parents"
I left, I always had to remind myself that I had to have a husband if I wanted to have a house.
The evening arrived and I still hadn't found shelter and it was about to rain.
I tied H/N to a tree and flew towards the clouds once above I tried to land on one of them and luckily I managed to walk on it.I went back to the ground to get H/N because it hurt me to see him alone, I took him to a cloud and went to sleep with him next to me.
The next day I continued to explore the city, even though there was nothing interesting.
I took the map and looked at where I had to go to get to the island of Crete to go and see the Minoan civilization.
I started heading southwest, where I then had to take a boat to get to the island.
After some time I arrived in the Hittite port city of Tarzi, and there I saw him, the Countryhuman of this place, he was talking to some soldiers and I took advantage of his distraction to run towards the sea where I later managed to go towards Crete.
once at the port I looked for a boat I could take to escape to Creata but all were full of soldiers or people, I kept looking until I heard another horse following me, I turned and saw that the Hittite empire was following me .