cap. 4 the myth of Europa, but you are Europa and Zeus is H/N

I tried to ignore him but he grabbed my chin and turned my face towards his
"Hi beautiful"
"HI"
"Why is a beautiful woman like you walking around alone in my kingdom? You know it's dangerous to be alone especially if you're so beautiful"
"I'm returning home after a trip abroad"
"Why are you alone?"
"because my father was killed by robbers on our way home"
"oh, I'm so sorry my dear. May I take his place in your heart?" 
"no"
"why not?! I'm the emperor of this kingdom! and it's an order!" 
"no, just because you are the emperor does not mean that I am forced to marry you"
"yes you are! you are a woman without a father so any man can marry you whether you like it or not"
"get away from me, you sexist"
"what is a sexist?"
"Nothing"
"don't tease me woman, what does that mean?"
"don't worry, don't worry"
"I don't trust you, but I'll pretend nothing happens if you become mine"
"nah"
I found a boat and jumped in and started rowing away.
"come back here!"
"not even if you pay me"
the Hittite empire ran to warn people to follow me to catch me and bring me back to him.
I continued rowing away, towards Creata.
I managed to lose them by getting into a storm, it was very difficult to row and the boat sank and I lost consciousness after a while.
I woke up in a bed, looked around and saw the Minoan civilization next to me.
"Hello my dear"
"HI"
he took my hand and kissed it
"how beautiful that the sea gave me a woman like you as a wife"
"What did you mean?"
"I prayed to the gods to give me a magnificent woman as a wife and Poseidon listened to my prayers and made me find the most beautiful woman in all of Crete on the beach near my palace"
he kissed my forehead
"Now I'll show you your whole kingdom when we two get married and you are queen"
he picked me up like a bride and left the palace.
"where we are?"
"in Crete, precisely in Knossos"
"okay"
he took me around the city of Knossos, I can say that the ancient Greeks were better than other civilizations I have visited.
I liked the architecture, as well as it was the basis of the architecture of many architectural styles in the future.
"I want you to visit my entire kingdom my dear"
"All right"
I accepted only because I wanted to see Greek architecture more closely, after having visited everything I would get back on my horse pretending to be kidnapped by Zeus.
he took me back to the palace, and put me down. Taken by curiosity to see what the palace was like, the most famous archaeological site of the Bronze Age.
I began to explore the various rooms and corridors of the palace, while the Minoan civilization giggled after me.
As soon as I arrived in the throne room he picked me up and sat on the throne, placing me on his lap.
"So what do you think of the palace?"
I thought about it for a moment, it was large but empty, the frescoes were beautiful and some were strange.
"Nice"
"just nice? isn't it the most beautiful building you've ever seen?"
"I've seen better, just be happy I didn't say it's horrible"
he kissed my cheek and I relaxed, but fell backwards.
"Are you okay love?"
"Yes"
he picked me up and put me back on his lap, placing his hand behind my back.
"Are you sure you're okay?"
"yes, yes, I'm fine, don't worry"
he hugged me tightly, kissing my cheek.

two days later

he finished recreating every room of the palace of Knossos on sheets of paper, managing to color them with the colors available at the time.
I could finally run away from him by pretending that Zeus had kidnapped me, even though the real myth was in Phoenicia.
I got on H/N and tried to make him walk in the water, which worked, I could pretend to be Europa even though I'm on a horse and I'm not in Phoenicia, and my name isn't Europa. He heard a horse approaching me, I turned and saw the Minoan civilization following me
"hey love, I didn't ask you but what's your name?"
"Europe"
"what a beutiful name my dear"
he came closer to me, and I kissed my forehead and I motioned for H/N to run away.
H/N began to run away across the water Minoan civilization watched me disappear into the sea.
"EUROPA! Love come back here! Zeus give me back my wife immediately! I have prayed for a long time to have her!" 
he started crying
"Europe! Zeus will pay for it!"
I continued to ride away from him while he called desperately to me and cursed Zeus.
I arrived in Palestine and set off towards China which was ruled by the Xia dynasty