Chapter 15

Before I do this, I just wanna stop for a second and say holy shit.
The reads on this have doubled since last chapter and I cannot even begin to comprehend how that works, but thank you from the bottom of my heart and from the top of my heart and from the middle of my heart and from the tear in my heart c;

Gerard's POV:

I crawled out of bed around noon and found myself alone in Frank and I's room.

'Thats weird,' I thought as I pushed my legs through some pants and flattened my shirt with my hands.

I looked around quickly, making sure I hadn't missed Frank hiding in a corner or something, although the corners, as well as the entire room, were left blank and an off-gray color and there wasn't a physically possibe place for him to hide, but i discovered nothing.

I walked out into the hallway, shocked a staff member hadn't swarmed at my sides to prevent me from killing somebody or something, but continued to make my way towards the cafe where I was hoping to find Frank.

I pulled open the door to the cafe and was met by a giant swarm to people.

Oh yeah. Visiting day. fuck.

I think I remembered Mikey telling me that he would come to see me, but then again I don't actually know what was real and what wasn't before being dragged here.

'Its not like you take your pills anyway Gerard, what are you talking about?' Frank retorted.

Ah, found him.

'Goodmorning to you too, sunshine,' I joked back. He just grunted and didn't reply.

Shrugging, I looked around to find him, expecting him to be with parents or something along that effect.

But no.

There he was, talking to some boy. And by that I mean they were sitting against the wall, knees touching, shoulder to shoulder, huddled into one another and whispering about things that I don't think I even wanted to know about.

I felt a surge of jealousy wash over me and I turned my body in the opposite direction so my back was facing them.

What the hell Gerard? I questioned myself.
So what? So what if Frank had a friend. A friend that was a guy. And he happened to be close with this person. So what? Why am i even jealous? I shouldn't be jealous.
But ouch.
I tried, but I couldn't deny how I wished I was that friend of his.

Instead of grumbling around over Frank and his 'friend,' I decided to try and find Mikey or my Mom.

Okay i understand that i fucking suck sooooooooooooo much and you all probs hate me for not updating in what? A month¿ :x
I cant say sorry enough bc im a lame turd and ive been really busy because school was ending and in all honesty im just in a huge creative stump (wheres patrick) lately and i just tried to continue this chapter bc i had more than whats there and it was just so forced and terrible that i just ditched it all and idk guys i wrote this part like a month ago so i suck and i dont remember my throughts with it but ill fix it and i know where i wanna go with this story i just dunno how to get there so bear with me pls and dont hate me too too much but hey, if you do then thats cool, we can hate me together cx ♡♡♡♡

Comment/vote= chances of my ass updating sooner increase ×204839484 ♡