𝟹

Song- Collide by Justin Skye

𓆩ꨄ︎𓆪

"Fuck," I muttered to myself. Only I could have the shitty luck of calling a fucking mafia leader an asshole the first time I met him.

I slowly turned around and smiled bitterly at the man in front of me. Suddenly, I was stunned by the sight of the man, whom I could now properly look at.

Forest green eyes stared at me, directly tearing through my soul, jet black hair that was messily put up as if he were in a hurry, and a small smirk playing at his lips. This man was undoubtedly the most beautiful man I had ever seen in my life, and for the first time in my life, I became speechless at the sight of a man in front of me.

Fucking snap out of it, Emma!

I scolded myself for spacing out and immediately reminded myself to start acting like a damn human being.

And thank God I did, because Sasha immediately came beside me and started talking to the stranger in front of me.

"You must be Diego." She said while discreetly winking in my direction. I rolled my eyes at her antics. God, even his name was hot.

"Yes, we need to get this over quickly, as I have someplace I need to be."

I rolled my eyes at his attitude. Of course he's handsome, so he has an asshole attitude.

I gave him a tight-lipped smile and said, "We were not the ones who were late; now can you please give us all the details regarding the mission?" He rolled his eyes at my answer and turned in Sasha's direction, asking her to start explaining the details, which she already knew.

Sasha explained to him all the things she told me, and he listened intently before nodding and continuing. "The mission will require only one assassin, as the targets will be given one at a time, and the person who is selected may also have to travel to other countries for certain reasons. My mafia will be busy with certain" he paused for a moment before his jaw clenched and he said, "Tasks.".

Sasha and I, both nodding and detecting the faint change of behavior, decided not to pry into those certain tasks and were about to ask for other details, but my phone started ringing.

"I'm sorry, I need to get this. Sasha, it's Carlos." I gave an apologetic smile to the guy and turned around while quietly telling Sasha that it was important that I speak to Carlos because I hadn't heard from him in a while.