Chapter 35: Duryodhana's Devotion and Invisible Ties🪢❤️

Bhagi reached Ganga Ghat and saw a scene that shook her a bit. Of course, seeing Karna was common but it was his partner that was shocking to her. Bhagi smiled seeing the changes that might have hopefully happened by her presence. Bhagi smiled and went on to start her Surya Pranam. She closed her eyes and thanked the world for giving her this chance.

She was grateful, she smiled feeling the cold of Ganga River on her legs and feeling the cool air caressing her covered cheeks. She opened her eyes and thought, ' Hey Surya Narayana, I Promise you I will try to guide Karna to the correct path. Today we are going to leave Hastinapur and venture to our true Journey. It's Time, Karna takes the throne of Ang Desh. The Praja is waiting for their True King.' Her heart filled with reverence.

As she finished, she looked behind her where two people were waiting for her. The two smiled as the masked warrior came towards them , "Duryodhana? I didn't expect you here, mitra."

Duryodhana frowned in confusion and asked , "Why so!?"

Bhagi closed her eyes a bit after saying her sentence. And why not? She was not supposed to know this now, did she?

"N-Nothing Mitra, I just made an assumption.", Bhagi smiled sheepishly behind her mask, " Its my mistake. I should not have Judged you in any way. I just thought since you are a prince you might not be habitual to offering prayers to Suryanarayan..", Said Bhagi but as she finished, she held her ear a bit asking sorry for judging him.

Duryodhana immediately held the covered Hand and bought it down, " No Mitra, I understand. I mean who would even think, right? But Mitra, it is my Mata who has taught me this. She is the one who has made me habitual, and when we left for Gurukul as well, I didn't want to forget her teachings in anyway, so I and my brothers perform this and go to Mahadev Mandir in early morning."

Bhagi smiled seeing the changes Ma Gandhari is able to put in the Kaurava's , " Your Mata is really great, Mitra. I am glad she is able to inflict great values in you. After all you are GandhariNandan, right Mitra?"

Duryodhana smiled and nodded his head. He was happy that someone was praising his mother, Afterall no one in the family does. Even his father does not talk nicely with his mother but being called GandhariNandan especially by his dear friend felt very precious to him.

"You can join us, Mitra. I'm also going to the temple with Mitra Duryodhana," said Karna as he smiled towards MagadhRaj.

Bhagi nodded and left to join with the two. As they were going to the temple, Duryodhana stopped the chariot in middle and asked his two friends to join him. Karna and Bhagi looked at each other confused but joined regardless. After walking for a bit, Duryodhana stopped at a beautiful lake. The Lake was filled with beautiful Lotus flowers. Bhagi looked at the flowers and then to Duryodhana who went in and plucked three flowers and came towards them.

     As they were walking towards the chariot Duryodhana explained the reason behind the three Flowers, "These flowers are adored by My Mata

     As they were walking towards the chariot Duryodhana explained the reason behind the three Flowers, "These flowers are adored by My Mata. She loves to have them every day. One is for her Morning Puja where she offers it to lord Mahadev, second for the Shiv Mandir that is in her room and last for a very special person."