-𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘-

He didn't say "Oh" or "Okay"... Actually, it was more dramatic than I expected.

His focus shifted away from his experiment as soon as the words had slipped out of my mouth and his eyes widened slightly as he turned his head in my direction. His mouth opened. But no words came out.

"... what?" I asked, feeling uncomfortable not having Senku answer me with something casual that made the whole situation seem meaningless.

"...that so..." his eyes returned to his experiment with an unreadable expression.

I nodded quickly. "We got the message that they accepted it this morning."

"You're practically bouncing around like some kid." He said with what was almost a smile. "I knew our idea would be accepted. It was only a matter of time. But I'm glad to see it actually worked out."

I had a broad grin on my face and jumped to Senku's side.
"Yeah, yeah, you excited or what?!"
                                                                                                                                                                                                       "We still have a long time, don't get too excited or you'll drive yourself insane," he said, looking at me with a confused expression.

My mood went down in an instant, "Can't you just be excited for once? Or at least let me get a little excited!"

He rolled his eyes and finished what he had been doing. "Aren't you meant to be in English?"

"Yeah. But I can just say I wanted to help out with the science stuff -"

There was an almost offended look on his face at the fact that I even put myself and science in the same sentence.
"You're joking. No one is going to believe that."

Taiju and Yuzuriha came into the lab just as I was about to make another comment, both beaming with excitement.

Taiju turned to his best friend and shouted, "GUESS WHAT SENKU WE'RE GOING TO LON-,"

Senku shouted back, "Shut up, you big oaf, I already knew", narrowing his eyes and covering his ears to protect himself.

The two of them continued to argue back and forth as I walked to Yuzuriha, we chatted a bit about the trip and soon we both walked out of the lab, I caught Senku's gaze out of the corner of my eye as he noticed us leaving, then turned back to Taiju, only to continue yelling at him.

We walked quietly through the halls and then went our separate ways, my English class wasn't too far away, but I passed my locker on the way there to get my PE kit since I had it later.
As I walked past, I almost tripped over another student's foot and ended up faceplanting into an empty wall.

But as I was dusting myself off, I looked up and saw a little poster hanging right next to the spot where I'd just hit my head.

...it was advertising a little trip for the subject leaders to get involved in.

Maybe I can talk Senku into going? It would put him in the right frame of mind for our trip to London. But the trip was to an amusement park, and I would have had to be crazy to even entertain the idea of Senku going on a roller coaster.

Maybe he was right... I'm starting to lose my mind a bit after the good news this morning.

When the four of us first asked the school to commission a trip to London, it was one of the places the school hadn't arranged. They were reluctant.
But after a long research session at Senku's place, where we saw all the cool places in London, even though he was only interested in the science museums and such, we became slightly obsessed with the idea. Yuzuriha loved the idea of going to the V&A and I wanted to go to the National History Museum too, Taiju just wanted to go to the Eye, but that seemed to be enough reason for him.

My thoughts blurred and before I knew it, English was over, I couldn't even remember entering the room.

I walked down the corridor to the PE department and headed straight for the changing rooms. I soon felt a hand on my arm pulling me back.
"Why are you going into the staff changing room?" Yuzuriha looked at me sceptically.

My eyes snapped to the door I was about to open, only to see a 'private room' symbol on it, my face immediately flushed and I desperately tried to explain, "My mind just wandered..." I said, waving my hands frantically, "Anyway, Yuzuriha..have you heard about the subject leader trip?"

She perked up at the mention of the trip and quickly grabbed my hands, "oh yes! I can't go though as I'm not a leader..but you're a creative arts subject leader aren't you? you could totally go!"

"I don't really want to go alone," I frowned and shook my head.

She looked puzzled at this idea and shook her finger in my face, "You could ask Senku! He's a science head!! He could go, right?"

"He'd never agree to go to an amusement park!"

She narrowed her eyes and sighed, "Probably not, but maybe you could convince him by buying him ramen or something? Maybe there's a science-y ride?"

I thought for a second and my eyes brightened, "Now you mention it, there's that space ride..."

Before I could continue my train of thought, the teacher spoke up, "BENCHBALL TIME GUYS! The boys and girls are all going to play together!Get dressed, slow pokes!"

Oh damn...I hate it when we all play together...some of the kids are so competitive....

I waved to Yuzuriha and made my way to the dressing room (whichever gender's dressing room you prefer here).

Is it stupid to ask senku to go to an amusement park? Probably, I mean he's not into anything particularly exiting ..How am i going to convince senku to go.. ? I'll have to think of that later..

a/n 

dude i think it was stupid of me to do a pe thing in it because like this is supposed to be gender neutral and stuff...but like im trying  since yk pe is like a bit silly and i like imagining senku being shit at sport and y/n teasing him because of it becuase its such a silly concept to me so ummm, anyways uh enjoy! also sorry my chapters are kinda small, i wanted it to be easy for me to write more chapters with less words since then ill be posting more often if they're shorter!