-𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕪-

As time passed, Senku still didn't move, I tried blackmailing him as well..but apparently photos of him sleeping weren't enough of a reason to go on a few water rides.

"Come on..you can't seriously just leave me alone in this..I thought we were friends!"

He sighed and replied for what was probably the fourth time, "If you don't want to be alone, then just don't go. Simple. Don't blame me for your loneliness."

My shoulders slumped and I rested my elbows on my knees, looking forward to the final game of dodgeball. Sure enough, Yuzurihas team was going to win.

I looked back at Senku and realised that asking him again now would probably end in him not wanting to go at all.

The end of the match came and Yuzuriha dragged herself over to us, panting. She had worked extremely hard and her team had rewarded her by winning by a noticeable margin.

Senku gave her a high five and Taiju came over and wrapped his arms around her in a celebratory hug, causing her to blush and scream.

"Taiju! I'm all sweaty!"

He didn't seem to listen and continued to hug her, praising her efforts while Senku and I chuckled to ourselves. It was quite a surprise that they weren't together yet.

When they both disappeared, I got up from the bench to head back to the changing room, but before I could, Senku's voice stopped me.

"Remember I told you, I don't want to leave you alone on purpose so dont try and guilt trip me about it later..I have work to do..and I hate rides. Couldn't you ask someone else?"

I don't know...maybe" I shrugged and headed for the changing room.
"See you at lunch."

He waved as I left and I knew I had until lunch to figure out how to convince him to come to the amusement park with me.

Sometime later at lunch I ended up in the food queue with Taiju, we talked about some of our classes and just the random stuff as usual. I grabbed my noodle pot and went outside to the courtyard.

I spotted Yuzuriha eating while chatting with Senku, who was making some notes about who knows what. At this point it could be anything from a shopping list for Saturday to a step-by-step guide on how to make an actual atomic bomb.

I sat down in front of Senku while Taiju sat next to me, so we were all in a sort of square. We made minimal conversation while we all ate and did our own things.

A few moments later, we heard a shuffling and Senku stood up, dusting off his uniform.

"Where are you going?"

He raised an eyebrow and adjusted his lab coat, "I'm going to continue my project, what else?"

Senku hadn't sat with us for the whole lunch for a while now, his projects had become quite a priority and he hardly had time to sit and talk with us after eating, which was a disappointment for the three of us. It wasn't as lively without Senku. Even if he wasn't the most animated person.

I frowned a little and said goodbye as he left.

The lunch period went by as quickly as usual, as did my art class. Around 2 p.m., I went to my maths room and took my usual seat. Senku came in and took a seat next to me.

"Sophia's not here today?" I asked, considering she usually sat next to me in Maths.

"She's hardly ever here," Senku deadpanned.
"And I have to sit over there with those guys when there's a perfectly good seat right here. Away from certain people"

I smiled sympathetically, the group of students over there were particularly annoying. They never stopped fooling around and throwing paper aeroplanes, but doing any real work was another matter.