EIGHTEEN - NOT SO SECRET

"Sir, you have a visitor."

Tony had his focus fixed on a hologram of a new suit, twisting and turning around his new design while he meticulously picked apart and critiqued his own work. His eyes were narrowed and his breathing steady, locked into the process without sparing a second thought to the outside world.

"I'm not home, J."

"I'm afraid it's too late for that, Sir."

The sound of high heels clicking against the concrete floor made Tony's ears prick up like a cat, his interest in redesigning a new suit suddenly plummeting to below zero.

The echo grew louder and soon enough he heard the sound of the glass door to his workshop opening and closing, spinning around on his desk chair to see Estélla.

She wandered in with her arms crossed and her eyes wide, staring at her surroundings with an impressed look on her face.

"Not home, huh?" She said with a smirk.

It had been a week since she and Tony had caused a stir when he'd dropped her off at her dinner event in the city and since then, Esté had been constantly putting out PR fires every time she left the house. She denied the rumours at interviews and in meetings, dismissed the topic when her makeup artist brought it up and quickly changed the subject when her friends asked about it too.

Between her and Tony, though, things were just as sweet as ever.

"I didn't expect it to be you," Tony said with an apologetic smile as he walked over to her, "And not that I'm not glad to see you, but...why are you here?"

Tony hadn't expected to see Esté that day, his ask to go out for dinner that night being shot down when she told him a few days ago that she was booked and busy the entire weekend.

He knew just how busy her schedule was and didn't hold it against her, knowing that they'd always find time at least a couple of nights a week to cook together and share a bottle of wine if nothing else.

"I got done at my Prada shoot early and it wasn't far away so I thought I'd drop in. Sorry if I interrupted your work."

He shook his head as he approached her, smiling as he placed a hand on the side of her face and kissed her lips. He felt her smile against him, letting out a little sigh of happiness that he'd notice her always do whenever he kissed her.

"Not at all," he said once they pulled apart, taking a second to glance at her body, "You look pretty, whatcha got planned?"

She blushed, always feeling shy under his intense stare and at his affectionate words. Esté was used to the world calling her beautiful but it meant more coming from Tony. In fact, everything meant more coming from him.

"They let me keep the dress from the shoot, isn't that nice of them?" She said, twirling around on her high heels and making the hem of her grey mini slip dress spin around her thighs, "Dinner and drinks with the girls."

"So that's who you're blowing me off for, is it? The girls? I see how it is."

Tony kissed his teeth and shook his head playfully, perching on the edge of a workbench with his arms crossed and head tilted.

Esté just rolled her eyes, "I'll make it up to you."

"Yeah?" Tony said, cocking a brow and grabbing her by the hand, pulling her against him before resting his fingertips on her hips, "Right here, right now?"

Esté looked down at Tony with narrowed eyes, her hands falling to his shoulders as he squeezed her hips before dropping his hands to her ass, a smirk spreading across his face that matched the glint in his eyes.