Cotton.

Once in the lair, Raph got Casey into the bathroom so he could have plenty of first aid and whatnot.

He sat Casey down in the tub, he didn't know why- it just seemed like a good idea at the time.
"Cmon-"
Like an idiot in a movie he's seen too many times before, he smacked Casey on the face as if that would wake him up.

Well it did.

"Ow- what the fuck was that for man? I had enough of that already.."
Raph just grunted at Casey's remark, he didn't really care about not beating in his pretty face right now.

"Not the way I see it, ya aint."
Raph opened the first aid kit and got a wet rag.
He- as gently as he possibly could- peeled off the hoodie again, it was hard to do it gently, as dried blood stuck and caught onto the fabric.

"Sorry.."
He mumbled while Casey hissed out curses from his irritated wounds. Raph cleaned up the smaller cuts and bloody splotches, disinfecting them and dressing them with an appropriate sized bandage.

"Ok, hold still. Last time I saw this one it was a fuckin' monster."
Raphael untied the sweatshirt from Casey's stomach, grimacing at the sight of the gash, wanting to pull his head into his shell at the sight. His hands were slick and sticky with the grotesquely goopy consistency of half dried and half fresh blood, it made him feel sick.

"Don't gag over me, that's fuckin gross man-"
"I can't help it looks like you got hit by a psycho slasher, Casey!"
Raph grabbed a pair of tweezers, and with the best of his ability- pulled out shards of glass that were embedded in the janky cut.

Casey gnashed his teeth together to bite back a yelp, it felt like fire being dug into his skin.
"Im glad you're not a doctor, this is some malicious malpractice- Ow!"
His words were cut off my another crimson soaked shard being yanked out.
"If i was a doctor I would sew your mouth shut... now cool it. Im surprised you even know what malpractice is."

"Yeah.. I think my dentist did it to me once.. so I stole his chair."
"...Yeah I think he did it a little more than once. For a vigilante, you sure do break the law alot."
Casey shrugged, watching as Raph worked some more on him before he decided Casey looked enough like a mummy.

The turtle heaved the scrawny hockey player up to his feet and dragged him away, leaving his blood soaked clothes in the tub.
"Here-" Raph laid Casey onto his bed.
"-I'm gonna go sneak around, my weirdo brothers probably have some human clothes laying around.. ugh I also need to wash my hands. Don't die while I'm gone, ya bonehead!"

Casey held up a thumbs up as Raph pointed, before trudging away. And Casey promptly fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

🌙•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•☀️

When Casey woke up, he heard the loudest and most Ogre-like snoring his ears had ever witnessed in all his life. Wanting to shut it up, he did what he had to his alarm clock and smacked it with his fist. and a weight suddenly lifted from his chest as Raph shot up, he was in a chair beside his bed and had conked out and over in the middle of the night.

"Ah! The shell was that for?"
Bonk, Raph rubbed his own head and smacked the top of Casey's. In his head he could picture the sound of knocking on something Hollow- but his skull was a little too thick to truly make that noise, he supposed.

"My bad, not my fault you sound like a giant pig when you snore!"
Casey sat up fully, noticing the black hoodie he had on that was ever so slightly in better condition than the clothes he regularly had worn. There was a bright orange blazon of some band using thread, it was nice and comfy.

"I don't sn-!"
"Yo is this Mikey's? It's nice, I might have to make it a permanent part of my style."
Raph sighed, watching with a hint of amusement as Casey checked his new threads out.

"Yeah well I had to put something on ya, you ever seen a human- besides yourself obviously- without some clothes on? Not very pretty... Wait, actually-" Raph's snout wrinkled in a feeling unpleasant and he went to shush Casey who had opened his mouth.
"-Don't answer that, I don't wanna know."

Casey crossed his arms and raised a brow.
"Awhh cmon Raphie boy, im practically a model. You saying that ya didn't like looking at me?"
He did an awkward pose across the mattress, so Raph did the right thing and pushed him off of the bed.

"I think they hit you across the head too hard... hey come to think of it, who the hell beat your breaks off like that in the first place?"