Reap.

Raph had since pulled himself out of the river, and headed around the city to scour through garbage dumps. Getting all the supplies he needed.

🌃•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•🕳️

"Hey Mikey."
Raph peeked into his little brother's room, and Mikey looked up from playing with Icecreamkitty and snacking on gummies.
"Hey Raphie! What's up dude?"
"Mreow"
Icecreamkitty waved at Raph before she stole Mikey's unattended gummies, absorbing them into herself. Ew.

"Uhh.. you know how to do makeup right?"
"Obvi bro! A girl has to look her best. And I think you need a makeover, personally."
Mikey giggled but Raph didn't go into attack mode, which was new.
"About that.. can ya hep me out?"

Mikey looked confused and as he realized his brother was serious, he bounced up and down on his bed, hugging a Icecreamkitty close before flopping down on the mattress.
"Dude, I thought you would never ask!"
"There's a specific look im going for.."

Mikey hummed and put Icecreamkitty back in her bowl, pulling out a box from under the bed.
"What's that broski?"
"Uhh, you know... Saint Death."
"I dunno if you have the figure to pull it off.."
Mikey grinned, making a box shape with the fingers on both his hands.

"Yeah- I can't compete with a literal skeleton, shell for brains."
Raph bopped Mikey on the shoulder who just stuck his tongue out before sitting Raph down.
"Just let me turn you into the beautiful lady death..."

Raph had found a hooded cloak in a garbage bin that was black as the night, and that would help his disguise while Mikey fitted it to him, tying it with a red sash around Raph's waist- or what his shell had of one.
"Wear this under it-"
"Im not wearing a skirt Mikey."
He waved the green skirt around like a flag of surrender.
"It fits the outfit though! And it has cute little red flowers on it.."

After Mikey had his fun dressing up Raph, the hothead looked pretty different. His face was made up with white and black to look like a skull- after his mask got taken off and thrown somewhere in Mikey's trash hole of a room. He was draped in his hooded robe and skirt- covering most his body really. Mikey had managed with some help of his cat to put roses and marigolds around his hood and head- they framed his skeletally painted face nicely.

"Now you really look like Saint Death! Well sorta- she's a lot prettier.. and nicer. You're a big meanie Raph!"
Raph snarled and bonked Mikey's head.
"Yow-! See? You just proved my point.."

Mikey was right though... Lady Death was kind, and led souls to protection and prosperity in life before leading them to the afterlife... but in Raph's defense- he was protecting someone, or atleast trying to.

"Thanks little brother.. You're real handy with this stuff. Can I borrow your nunchucks?"

🕳️•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•🌃

Raph was sweeping across the streets of the city, the kusarigama from Mikey's nunchucks made the perfect scythe. And no one but himself knew what he was about to do tonight, in his run across town, small orange and red petals flew from him and made a capricious path of flora behind him.

Raph was on his way to the Macombs complex, he knew Casey wasn't home because he checked- his location showed he was at April's place.. which made him feel some sting in his veins of jealousy...

He made it and climbed up the side of the building until he got to Caseys apartment floor, and broke in through the window.. looking for Arnold Jones- wherever he was in this creaky place. The apartment was definitely disheveled and a but dusty, the floorboards basically yelled at him with every step he took. The ceilings were stained so they had to be leaky.. but most of the place looked fine, nothing was too trashy except things that you couldn't really control..

Raphael heard a door creak open as he walked down a hallway and turned to see a little girl peak out of her room and stare at him. She had dyed purple hair that was put up in pigtails and brown eyes.. she was alot darker than Casey was and she was in some green and pink pajamas.

"Hey! What are ya doing in my house? Dad, Daddy!" Angel slammed her door shut in Raphael's face and there was the stomping of feet from behind him, he turned to see a pale man with black hair and a widows peak- he looked alot like Casey. Just alot older and much bigger, he wasn't a beanstalk like his son.

"Hey! Who the hell are you!? Get away from my daughter!"
Raph glared at the man and his eyes went white, the protective membrane covering his pupils and iris. He stood at the end of the hall- it looked pretty menacing, even to the man towering over him from across the way.

"You don't know me, yet. but I know you.
Arnold Jones."
The man had a look of surprise on his face- whoever this nutcase was knew his name..

Raph used his ninja skill and speed to easily slip behind him, jumping right over him in a run. He pulled out the sickle from his brother and held it up where it visibly gleamed in the low light of a static television.

The man backed up, a gleam of fear clear in his eyes. Raphael swiftly kicked upward, smacking his foot against his head and making him fall to the floor. "You're such a hypocrite.. telling me to stay away from your child when you lay your hands on them.."
Raph's voice was laced with the same anger that turned his expression into a gnashing frown.

As Raph stood over the man, petals falling at his feet- the man got a good look at who was attacking him. He strangled out his words in a slurry of fear.
"Santa Muerte!"
"Yeah buddy, that's me."

Raph held the Kusarigama blade to his throat, gently. So he didn't actually cut him.
"You can't kill me holy lady! My children already lost their mother- they aren't grown! Please- bide my time..."
His hands shook as he clasped them together infront of himself.

"I'm not here to kill ya yet... your kids do need you. But you don't protect them, you hurt them.. so if you can't take care of your children.. I'll have to do it for you. And I'll drag you to hell the long way. I'll make your fate truly agonizing if you lay one more violent hand on your son or daughter. No matter the circumstance, you'll defend the precious life they have. This is your warning, Jones.."

Raph hoped that the fear of the embodiment of literal death telling someone to stop being an abusive pit of toxicity would be convincing enough to do something. Since he couldn't kill the guy or call the cops on him.

"Yes Holy Lady.. just please spare me, all of us in this house!"
The man was shaking and looked close to tears, it contrasted his burly form in an almost funny and pretty pathetic way.

"Hey-!"
The door slammed open and Angel was back, a flip phone in one hand and a baseball bat in the other.
"I called the cops! You better get outta here before you get dragged out dead in cuffs!"
The girl pointed the bat at Raphael and he discreetly pulled out a smoke bomb from his sash and disappeared in a shroud of smoke, completely vanished when the purple clouds dissipated.

Angel lowered her bat and looked around for the intruder who was no longer there- thanks to his ninja skills.
"Pops! You ok?"
She helped her father from the floor who still shook, she hadn't seen him afraid before- which struck her with fear aswell.. seeing your father tremble was scary, after-all. She had seen him enraged, distraught, delirious, and joyful. But never terrified...

"Did they hurt ya..?"
Her father shook his head no and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"It was the Saint, lady of death... she spoke to me."

Angel looked down at the place where the figure had mysteriously disappeared, seeing nothing but the heads of roses and the petals of marigold... Angel wasn't a believer or even superstitious of spirits at all... but it was hard to deny what seemed like proof...

"Im gonna call Case... let's sit down."