Chapter 11

(Chloe walked into the station sitting down at her desk and rearranging a bit as Pierce came in half awake and walked towards his office grabbing the coffee that Ella held out to him and thanked her) Someone looks like they had a rough night haha. Wonder what he was up to. (Chloe said as Eve and Maze sat down at their desks and looked over at Ella and Pierce talk for a minute before going their separate ways) Maybe he got a date last night or something, trust me Pierce is full of surprises. (Maze joked as Chloe rolled her eyes and smiled) Yea right I don't think has shown much interest in dating since he came back. It's gotta be something else definitely not a date. (Maze shrugged and they got up saying bye to Eve who was going over bounties and walked to Pierce's office walking in and staring at him half asleep at his desk with his hand on the coffee table) You good Pierce, you're looking a bit on the sleepy side. (Chloe asked Pierce who opened his eyes and looked up at them smiling slightly before sitting up) Oh yea I'm fine just had a long night of arguments ya know nothing serious at least I don't think anything serious. (Maze and Chloe looked at him oddly and Maze sat down) What arguments? Who were you fighting with the voices in your head. (Maze asked concerned but then made a sarcastic comment and Pierce shook his head, fixed his hair, and sighed looking up) No people that used to work with me like the people who were with me when I tried killing Lucifer. They were mad at me for not making it apparent that I was back and were all mad when I told them the sinnerman stuff is done for good I mean I've been trying to end the sinnerman stuff since like 2001 but some people didn't have the same idea. (Pierce explained as Maze and Chloe just sat there thinking before responding) So are you in like danger or something, do me and your mom need to like bounty catch them or something like their Pokemon? (Maze asked sarcastically as Pierce just rolled his eyes) No you guys don't have to do that unless their names somehow end up in the bounty list but it won't be by me) Well just let us know if you need anything ok don't get yourself into trouble you don't need to. (Chloe said as Pierce nodded and went back to looking at notes as Chloe patted his shoulder and her and Maze walked out heading back to their work)

:1 hour later:

(Maze walked into the station with one of the guys that Pierce had talked with and threw him into a chair in Interrogation A as Chloe walked up to her) Seriously Maze Pierce said not to unless they were in a bounty. (Chloe said as Maze smirked and turned to her) He was he's been in one for like two days so I decided to do that one and rid Pierce of one of his hated humans. So there we go there's Julius. (Maze said as she turned in the bounty to the officers and took her money and going to sit with Chloe as Ella walked out) I assume today is an intense day I mean you two seem exhausted, Eve isn't here, and Pierce seems half asleep looking over the files. (Ella said sitting at Eve's desk as Chloe looked at her and smiled slightly as Maze looked over another bounty) Yea well some guys kept Pierce up last night arguing over stupid things and Maze just brought one in cause supposedly he was in a bounty for a couple days and Eve is out doing one right now. (Chloe explained as Pierce looked at them and then looked at Julius and confusingly walked down to Julius's room and walked in closing the door) Well that was an awkward stare. I bet he's confused and nerved. (Maze joked getting up and leaving to do another bounty) 

:three hours later:

(Chloe, Pierce, and Aurora sat in the school parking lot waiting for Trixie to come out so they could go to the penthouse and spend some time together) Hopefully she doesn't miss us and get on the bus. That would kinda suck. (Chloe said handing an open bag of chips to Aurora and looking over at the doors of the school) I'm sure she won't she knew we were coming so I doubt she would get on the bus. (Pierce said as Trixie came out of the school and ran over to the car getting in and buckling) How was school Trixie? (Chloe asked passing her some chips as well that she happily took and started eating) It was good I got a new art project to do so gonna need some things. (Trixie said as they left and headed out towards the penthouse. When they got there they made some food and got drinks and games and sat at the coffee table) What game do you guys wanna start with? (Pierce asked setting the games down as Trixie grabbed Monopoly and set it on the table while Chloe layed Aurora down in bed as she fell asleep and Lucifer popped onto the penthouse balcony) I'm not late am I no game night should happen without me. (Lucifer said sarcastically as he opened the door and came in closing it as Chloe came back out from the bedroom) Actually you're just in time we are about to start Monopoly! (Trixie exclaimed hugging Lucifer as he sat down between her and Pierce. They played some games and watched some movies before calling it a night. Pierce left for home and the other three went to sleep)

:next day:

(Lucifer walked up to Pierce's house knocking on his door and stood as Pierce opened the door eating toast) Quite early for a visit don't ya think? (Pierce asked letting Lucifer in and closing the door) Well I suppose but we had such a great night with Trixie and Chloe I figured we could chat I mean I haven't been around much at all and I'm sure Chloe explained why. (Lucifer sat on the couch as Pierce sat down on the chair) Well yes she did and yea it was a pretty good night I don't think I really had that much enjoyment since the nights in Chicago with Liam and his mom. (Lucifer smiled at Pierce and chuckled) Yes you've definitely changed more than I thought since coming back you are much more sentimental and sweet then you used to be. (Pierce just rolled his eyes and laughed) Well I guess he'll really can change a person huh haha. (Pierce and Lucifer continued laughing and talking for a few hours before leaving for work)

AN: Sorry this story has fallen way behind between coming up with ideas, working on two Hanson stories, and band work I just haven't had the time. Feel free to leave your chapter ideas and I'll do them!