Chapter 1

Hello people I just want to give credit to cocogirlisloco. We are writing this together and we hope you enjoy!

There once was a little girl named Katrina. Her parents were famous for Mianite, they were they were CaptainSparklez and Capsize. She was a happy kid that loved the sea and pufferfish. She had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes. One day when her parents and her were sailing the ocean for a few days when they came across an Island. Sparklez and Capsize new the ocean by the of there hand, and they had never seen this island before. They decided that they were going to explore the island. But when Capsize and CaptainSparklez try to take one step on the island they couldn't, but Katrina could. They didn't know why either. To them it was a mystery. Katrina could hear voices and she didn't know whose they were. Her parents yelled for her to come back to the boat, but she was too curious so she went on. CaptainSparklez tried to no avail to go and get her when Rose Capsize then said that she would be fine Ianite is watching her remember? "I know Rose but I can't help but worry about her" Jordan said. "She is our daughter, she will be fine" said Rose. "I just wish that we could go with her" Jordan said. "I wish we could too, but she has Ianite to watch over her. She will be fine". "I know it's just she is our only child and if she got hurt I would just die." "For now..." Rose said and cut off her sentence because Kat was running back to them and she didn't want to spoil her surprise for them at dinner. "Mommy, Daddy I saw someone and I saw a little girl my age" said Kat. Her parents stood in awe and said at the time "Is this the island of Mianite?" "Only Mianitees were allowed" said Kat. She sat on the sand of the beach while her parents then told her how yes that is true unless you haven't chosen a god yet which means you are under the age of 10, so that's why you can go there. They tell Kat to go and get Mianite or find the child and bring the parents with the child so she runs off. In a mere 10 minutes she return with the child. "Hello child what is your name?" asks Rose. "My name is Sophie and my parents are Sonja Firefoxx Boner and Tucker Jericho Boner. Why who are you? Are you here to hurt me or my family?" "No child, my name is Rose Capsize Maron and my husband is Jordan Sparklez Maron and my daughter is Katrina Grace Maron. We know your parents can you go and get them please we would like to speak with them." "Okay" said Sophie and she runs off to fetch her parents. "Mommy, Daddy how do you know her parents?" "Well Kat we knew them from before the almighty Dianite died, and before then when I first arrived here on the shore in this realm they helped me and they were very nice too. They are people that we haven't seen in almost 9 years.You were going to be born in a few months and then they left saying that they would return in 11 years time or before and they haven't came back and now we know why they live on the legendary Mianite island with their daughter. Maybe we convince them to come back with us then I would be happy to have my friends near not just Tom SynHD Cassell. Or James Waglington Hayes and Martha Hayes." said Jordan. "Oh..." Kat said not really knowing what to do with this information. Then they see Sophie runing back to them with two other people running behind her. Jordan and Capsize wave at them. "Hey long time no see" Tuckers says when they reach the boat. "So this is where you guys have been" Rose says. "Ya, we found this place and thought that it would be a good place to raise a family" Tucker says as he puts his arms on Sonja's and Sophie's shoulders. Sonja then walks up the boat ladder, Sophie goes and then Tucker follows them. At the end Jordan is waiting and he helps pull up Sonja and Sophie. They are all up and then Kat invites Sophie to her cabin to play with her toys and Sophie asks Sonja if she can go and Sonja tells her she can. Off they run to Kat's Cabin and they adults all walk into the kitchen and they all sit at the table and then Rose asks the question that Jordan had been wanting to ask but was avoiding asking, "Would you guys like to come back to the mainland with us tonight or tomorrow?" Sonja and Tucker look at each other and they are both nodding their heads and then they both say "Yes" in unison and Jordan and Rose smile. They are happy to finally have their friends to go back and Sonja then says "Well we can head home and pack all of our stuff in less than a half hour because we don't have a lot. "Okay" says Rose and then she calls the children to the kitchen, they come running and then Sonja says "Sophie Kat is going to help you pack all of your stuff that you want to take to the mainland with you and you only have your suitcase and your toy chest. Me and Daddy are only taking important stuff you have until the sun is setting to get back to this boat we're leaving then and if you're not back by then we can't leave until tomorrow and I know you won't like that would you?" "No Mamma" says Sophie as her and Kat start down the ladder. Then they hop off onto the sand, hop up and start running to the house and the adults say their Goodbye's. Then the Boner's walk to the ladder and go down it all of the way and they start running back. Then Rose and Jordan start going to the cabins and they clean one up and they decided that Sophie can just stay in Kat's cabin. Sophie pushed the chest up as far as it can go till its out of the Island border and then Rose and Jordan pull it up the rest of the way. They are lucky that luggages walk on there own. Then the luggages walk up and before they can get to the kitchen they hurry and pick them up and put them into their inventory and they then go and put them into the chest's in there cabin. They put all of Sophie's stuff in Kat's cabin and then they all go and sit down to dinner. Once they are done the ladies clean up and the men pull up the anchor. Jordan and Tucker cast the sails and then off they ride into the sunsets with two girls asleep and the adults taking watch starting with Jordan then Rose and lastly Tucker then Sonja. By the time that Sonja is keeping watch there will be daylight and Jordan and Rose will be waking up in 2 hours time because the shifts are a few hours long. Jordan will get 4 hours of sleep and then he will wake and everyone else will sleep except him and Sonja. They are heading for the mainland and there aren't and waves or a storm a brewing so they may get there when Rose is on shift. They don't know.