Chapter 6

I fly over to the Scales of Justice, I remember where they are from last time I was here. I only have to wait for a few seconds before I see two girls running over. One girl has dark brown hair and dark blue eye and the other has white hair and light blue eyes. They both look my age, it's been forever since I saw someone my age. I wave at them and they wave back, but then the girl with dark brown hair doesn't see a tree root and starts to fall. I know I'm not supposed to use my powers in front of people, but I can't just let her fall. So I use my powers to levitate her so she doesn't hits the ground. Both of there eye get big and they look over at me. They run the rest of the way over. "Hi my name is Sophie and this is Kat!" the girl with white hair says motioning to the other girl. "Hi, My name is Will, so what do you want to do?" I ask, I haven't played with another kid in years. "Let's pretend that Sophie is the princess and you're the knight and I am the evil Wizard" the girl named Kat says, with an evil grin. "Ok!" me and Sophie say at the same time. "Jinx!" Sophie says. "Um... what a Jinx?" I ask because I have never heard that word before. They both look at me weird. "How do you not know what Jinx is?!?" Kat says. "I dunno. I haven't heard that word before" I say. I'm I supposed to know what that word is? "Well, whenyouandanotherpersonsayssomethingatthesametime,youtrytosayJinxbeforetheotherperson.Itskindofagame." Sophie tries to explains, but talks way too fast for me to understand."Um... What?" I say not understanding. "Here I'll give you an example" Kat says. "Let's say that Sophie and I are talking about pufferfish. and we say pufferfish at the same time, then I would try to say jinx before her." Kat explains. "Ok! Let's play" I say and make a wooden sword and pretend staff appear next to us. I grab the sword, and Kat grads the staff as Sophie climbs to the top of the scales. "Oh, Sir Will, will you please help me I have been locked in this tower" Sophie says down at me. "Of course M'lady I will come and save you!" I say back up at her. "Oh no you won't!, I cast the spell thats turns you into a pufferfish!" Kat yells and points her staff at me and makes a funny sound effect that makes us laugh. "W-What Sta-aff would make th-that sound" I said between laughing. "Duh, the pufferfish staff of course" She says like everyone knows that. We laugh more and after we calm down my parents message me saying to come to the big castle like building for dinner. Sophie says that is her house, so we all walk there together. 

 Me and all of the other adults were talking and I just sat there staring off into space thinking off my one and only that I loved it was a love triangle. I was the top, the prize. Wag and Steve loved me so much but Steve left and he never came back after I returned his ring. He was mad at me and I was mad at myself for turning him down. I wish I wouldn't had turned him down but I guess its okay because I got loving and caring Waggles and a boy named Will. I want a girl and I tried to tell my Mom but she said to stop trying and that she would tell me when the time was right. I listened but that was 5 years ago. I tune into the conversation and they are talking about Tom and the new girl and how they ship it. Sonja yells "I Ship it!!!!!!!!! I totally ship Som." We all place bets at how long it will take Tom to get the girl and I bet $10 on 4 days. Wag- $20 on a day, Sonja- $5 on today, Tucker- $6 that same hour, Capsize- $30 on a week and lastly Jardon who bets $.01 on dinner time. Jordan gets his chat out and types for all kids and that includes Tom/SynHD as a kid to meet at the castle for dinner and he invites Sydney to come also and they all say okay and Tom types "I'm not a child so don't call me one Mr. Sparkly Pants" he then messages Jordan privately saying that he like likes this girl and he wants her to not get a bad idea about him so to leave him alone and Jordan reads all of this out loud and we all laugh and he types back in the chat saying "SOM FOREVER" and the he gets another message telling him that he better not sleep tonight and then we hear 4 kids and a girl at our door so we get up and answer it and we welcome them and Tom lets Sydney through and we wave her over and she runs and then we open the lava trap and Tom almost falls in and I wish he would have that would have been funny and then once we are all in except Tom who is trying to close the trap Sophie goes and hits the lever and he is walking across and asks if he has and diamonds and he says no just his communicator and Angel Wing and soulbound back pack and then I see Sophie pull the lever and in falls Tom and in the chat is a yelling Tom I give Sydney a TeamSpeak communicator and she puts it on and I tell her to mute it and she does along with everyone else so we then discuss dinner plans and Mianite says Dine-at-Nite has been updated so off we go to Tom's Gods restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, so if you still don't know whats going on I am going camping and can't upload so I am posting these Chapters now! Anyways thanks for reading and if you liked this chapter please press that little star to vote it helps alot, and comment if you feel like! =D