Chapter 5

Hi! So I am uploading two chapters so that you can read them wile I am gone! Enjoy!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I walk into my house and then I see her in the kitchen making a bowl of mushroom stew. Hi walk behind her and say Hello. She turns around and says Hey. I tell her that I, Tom SynHD was going to be showing her around the town and village today and she tells me okay and she goes to her room and grabs the pink backpack and puts some food into it and I ask if she got the Chat/TeamSpeak projector thing and she says Yes that she found one in an oak case in her room and I tell her okay and off we go on our adventure.

Meanwhile Wag and Martha are hiding...

Waggles I can't wait to go and get him come on pick up the pace I want to see my son that I haven't seen in 3 years. I've missed him. Coming I say and use my teleport to Martha spell. Hello dear. Hi Waggles now come on and off we go through our hidden portal to go and get Will to bring him home with us. When we step outside of the portal we run to the little home we built for him and we walk in and he turn around from his chair and holds up his sword until he see's that its us and then he sets it on the tale and runs to us. He says "Hi Mammaa Hi Pappa I've missed you Mianite only comes around on my Birthday and Christmas to bring me the things you guys got me. I miss my old room from when I got to stay with you in town when everyone was gone when can I come back?" "Actually good news you get to come back with us today. Mianite said it was time and some other good news is that another girl the same age as Kat lives here too." I said. "Yay" said Will. Me and Martha smile and we go pack up his supplies with him including his armor. He has a lot of hit and his swords and tools and we grab the furnace and put out the fire in the fireplace. After we do that he has 2 luggages full of clothes and tools and 1 with swords and pots and spells. We lead him to the portal and Martha walks in and then I walk in and then in walks WIll. In chat a notification pops up saying

Welcome Anthony to the Realm of Mianite.

Will smiles and I give him an angel ring and then I give Martha her's and we fly to our tower house. It is Martha's old house with the tower on the side as our Wizard and Goddess setup. We get to the house and walk in through the front door. I lead Will with his luggage to his room which I see Mianite or Ianite has updated. I yell "Thank you Ianite or Mianite" and then in the chat Mianite and Ianite say at the same time "We both did it you're Welcome". I help WIll unload his stuff and then once it's all set up we walk to his entrance to the tower and it leads him to a room and I tell him that he can scream if he's mad or upset or angry and no one will hear him and it's also warded and no one besides the Gods and our family can come in. He says okay and Will and I walk downstairs to see Martha making dinner and then in the chat I see lots of notifications and I see they are all saying Welcome WIll you must be Marthlington's child. Will types in his chat and says Yes I am. Kat and the other girl named Sophia type where are you how old are you can we meet you? WIll types in - At my home in my house that my family owns, 9 years old, and yes but ask your parents first and meet me at the Scales of Justice at the center of town. Off Will runs to the scales and in chat I see that Sonja said Yes and so did Tucker wait I need to go talk and catch up with them and then I see Rose and Jordan both say Yes so I guess the children are at the scales I gather Martha and off we walk to Tucker's house because I had asked him where they all were and that is where he told me so me and Martha decide to fly and off we go to Tucker's house. We land and then we walk in and Tucker and Sonja come and hug us and then they lead us to the table where Jordan and Rose await us.

Meanwhile in the Town......

"And this is where the wizards stay" I say as Syd comes running up next to me panting and looking at the builds around her. One of the wizards comes up to Syd "Hi my name is Tom Killertom63 Beer" he says and hold out his hand. She shakes it and says "Hi, I'm Sydney Syd56 Regal" She says. "Nice to meet you, As other Tom here has probably told you I am one of the wizards. We build most of the stuff around here" He says. "Wow. How many people are on your building team? like fifteen or twenty right?" She asks looking around her at the builds around her. "Um, there's only three of us" Wizard Tom says. "What! Wow you guys are amazing builders!" She says amazed. "I have to go now and meet up with the other wizards, it was nice meeting you" he says. "It was nice meeting you to" Syd says. "Oh, and Tom give her an angel ring already." Wizard Tom says and flies away. Then Syd turns towards me annoyed "What was he saying about an angel ring?" she say playfully annoyed. "Listen Linda Listen. Here" I say and threw her an angel ring. "Wait your telling me that I could have flown around instead for running!" "Yep" I say. "I really don't like you right now" she says and puts the ring on. Two silver wings spring out of her back. Silver? The color of your wings symbolize what god you are most like. But no gods are silver. "I have one more place to show you" I say.

Sydney's POV......

"What is the last place?" I ask. "Here I'll show you" Tom says and reaches out his hand. I take it hesitantly, and we start to fly. I almost fall, this is my first time flying and all, but Tom catches me in his arms. I look up at him and I realise that he is kind cute. Wait what am I thinking he probably doesn't like me back, I think. I push away from him, which makes me almost fall again. He pulls me up and carries me "We'll work on flying later" He says. He carries my high in to the sky that everything looks really small. "Where are we going?" I ask. "You'll see" He says. Then I see a platform in the sky, it has a couch and a cooler right at the edge. "We're here" He says and sets me down on the couch. I look at the view and all I can say is "Wow" "And Tucker thinks he knows the best spot" he says. "This is amazing! Who else knows about this place?" I ask. "Only me, and now you, I trust you will keep this place a secret?" "Of course I will!" I look over at him and the light of the moon hits all of his features perfectly. Wow he's hot I think. I start to get tired and rest my head on his shoulder. Then he rests his head on mine.